Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: MegaSaver.com/PrepayRefill.com Support & News

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0

    MegaSaver.com/PrepayRefill.com Support & News

    We are officially on HoFo!
    Dina and Tim will be here to help you with any questions.
    Any deals and promos will be posted as well.
    Current refill promos on our sites:
    1) 5% off on PagePlus and H2o Refills on www.megasaver.com
    2) 3-4% off refills on www.PrepayRefill.com
    Last edited by Megasaver Team; 01-13-2017 at 09:50 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,322
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasaver Team View Post
    We are officially on HoFo!
    Dina and Tim will be here to help you with any questions.
    Any deals and promos will be posted as well.
    Current refill promos on our sites:
    1) 5% off on PagePlus and H2o Refills on www.megasaver.com
    2) 3-4% off refills on www.PrepayRefill.com
    Well, that's some pretty exciting news for anybody left on the PPC service, especially considering that callingmart.com is now putting a surcharge on PPC refills. Do you have auto-pay, and if so, do the discounts apply to auto-pays?

    I wish you the best!
    Vzw-$9.99/mo+$0.25/min 1999-2001
    PagePlus-2001-2015
    LycaMobile-v1 2013-2016
    Selectel-2013-2015
    Puppy-2014
    Tracfone-2015-2016
    TruPhone-2015-
    Red Pocket-2016-2017
    Piranha-2016-
    FreedomPop-GSM 2016-
    T-Mo-Data 2017-

    Ericsson AF738 Jul01-Dec03
    Qualcomm QCP 2760 Dec03-Feb08
    LG VX-8600 Feb08-Apr10
    Samsung Omnia SCH-i910 Apr10-Nov11
    HTC Droid Inc ADR6300 (CM7.2) Nov11-Jun13
    HTC Droid Inc 2 ADR6350 (CM7.2) Jun13-May15
    LG G2 VS980 (Rooted) May15-Apr17
    LG Phoenix 2 Mar17-

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thank you, Boz1!
    Auto pay is at face value at this moment because it takes man power to run it each time.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    2,328
    Device(s)
    Tin cans and a string
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the response on Tmobile. It's too bad you won't be selling them any more. Might want to update the site to reflect this rather than just out of stock.

    What happened to all the old posts in this thread?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by GPz1100 View Post
    Thanks for the response on Tmobile. It's too bad you won't be selling them any more. Might want to update the site to reflect this rather than just out of stock.

    What happened to all the old posts in this thread?
    Welcome. I will update that info as well. Thank you.
    The old threat is still there, just not a sticky anymore.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hey, I noticed Refills for Boom are now available? We have been using PrepayRefill for a couple of years now to save money. Thanks guys!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,322
    Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    0
    Why are the Boom refills out of stock at https://www.prepayrefill.com/product...obile-renewal/?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Pageplus decided to go away with the original portal for the dealers. We have to rewrite certain things on the site to enable auto - loading. For now, you can purchase pins on prepayrefill and load them directly on pageplus's website, or email us at [email protected]. Thank you.
    Dina

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Prepayrefill.com will be moved to www.megasaverprepay.com.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    site should be faster and new system for loading is up and running.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    60
    Feedback Score
    0
    Thank you for this update!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    66
    Device(s)
    Droid Razr Maxx, GS2
    Carrier(s)
    page plus, at&t
    Feedback Score
    0
    How much longer are the boom mobile pins going to be out of stock? This is going on the second month in a row now for me. I switched to boom mobile based on the marketing email from Megasaver and now you don't have the pins...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    245
    Device(s)
    Nokia threesixfive-O
    Carrier(s)
    t-mo
    Feedback Score
    0
    Is anyone responding to emails at [email protected]? Having difficulty with a PIN order, no one gets back, can't figure out what's up. Thanks.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by funkd00biest View Post
    How much longer are the boom mobile pins going to be out of stock? This is going on the second month in a row now for me. I switched to boom mobile based on the marketing email from Megasaver and now you don't have the pins...
    Honest answer to this is "We do not know yet". I wish I could tell you something specific.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    48
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by headless-roland View Post
    Is anyone responding to emails at [email protected]? Having difficulty with a PIN order, no one gets back, can't figure out what's up. Thanks.
    Yes, I replied to all emails. I am sorry for the delay.

Similar Threads

  1. Someone Forgot That www.windmobile.COM Also Needs Support
    By Canadaboy in forum Freedom Mobile (previously Wind Mobile)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 10:38 PM
  2. Phonezoo.com no longer supports virgin mobile
    By Kolma in forum Virgin Mobile USA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:22 AM
  3. Navilyn & CrackBerry.com on Fox 5 News!
    By naviwilliams in forum BlackBerry
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 11:43 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 06:02 AM
  5. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 10:13 PM

Bookmarks