Thread: Is something happening at Airvoice?

Feedback Score

Is something happening at Airvoice?

There's been a flurry of mass SMS messages sent out from Airvoice today about customer service changes (not allowing walk-ins at their main office; closing phone support Sundays). When I went to the website, it appears they've modernized it a bit (this could have happened a while ago... I can't remember the last time I checked). Anyone know if anything's up over there? Any recent changes in ownership/management or anything?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fornax View Post
    There's been a flurry of mass SMS messages sent out from Airvoice today about customer service changes (not allowing walk-ins at their main office; closing phone support Sundays). When I went to the website, it appears they've modernized it a bit (this could have happened a while ago... I can't remember the last time I checked). Anyone know if anything's up over there? Any recent changes in ownership/management or anything?
    From what I understand, it appears that the hoopla from the 2g shutdown is quieting down and they don't get enough business on Sundays anymore at the call center since they made their once infamous and silly split data system go practically bye bye. Air Voice CS gets a day off like their old schedule. I believe the main reason they even started Sundays was to deal with all the complaints they probably got under their old system of split data (half is used then remaining half is released from CS. Silly system but it was real). They're not going anywhere.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6S, Moto e, Lumia 635
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhoneX4, P+X2, TMo2Go, TracfoneX2, R+, AV, Ting
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike D. View Post
    They're not going anywhere.
    I hope so. I'm about to port in to AV a number that I seldom use with Ting but I want to keep.

Device(s)
    Moto E4
    Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket CDMA $10 Essentials
    Feedback Score
    I'm trying to unlock my AT&T Gophone I've been using for Airvoice and I Googled it and it brought me to a page on how to request phone unlocks for Airvoice phones. The number in the link was for Feelsafe wireless. I understand that is a part of Airvoice? I thought at first they had changed names. Interesting that they direct you to them for unlocks.
    TZ