Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sprint finished?

Feedback Score

Sprint finished?

With T-Mobile and Verizon going to unlimited war, is sprint finished?? Go...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fgpalm View Post
    With T-Mobile and Verizon going to unlimited war, is sprint finished?? Go...
    Well...
    1. Sprint has to add the same value at a lower price
    2. They can't be at the same pricing as Verizon or T-mobile network isn't up to par
    3. If they allow existing and new customer access to 5 lines 90 dollars.. their bottom line numbers are going to look very ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    They're kinda screwed..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They need to come up with a good plan that's open to both new and existing customers, AND is not a temporary promotion (as in, it should stay the same price for as long as you keep it). Without that they're not going to keep loyal customers and existing customers will keep going to competitors.
    Carriers I've used: Sprint, T-Mobile, Cricket, AT&T, Verizon, Page Plus, Virgin Mobile, Movistar, AT&T Mexico, Telcel, Straight Talk, RingPlus.
    Phones I've used: iPhone 6S, iPhone 5c, HTC One M9, Samsung Galaxy S3, LG G2, BlackBerry Storm, Nokia 820, Motorola Atrix HD, iPhone 4S, HTC One V, iPhone 4, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia N9, Samsung Focus, Samsung Captivate, Nokia N900, HTC 8525, iPhone 3GS, iPhone, Nokia E61i, Siemens A56...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Volaris View Post
    They need to come up with a good plan that's open to both new and existing customers, AND is not a temporary promotion (as in, it should stay the same price for as long as you keep it). Without that they're not going to keep loyal customers and existing customers will keep going to competitors.
    How much meat do you think is left on that bone for them to really cut? I mean they are already down to $50 for unlimited and I don't think I would even pay $35 for sprint where I am at least.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fgpalm View Post
    How much meat do you think is left on that bone for them to really cut? I mean they are already down to $50 for unlimited and I don't think I would even pay $35 for sprint where I am at least.
    If at&t undercuts T-mobile and Verizon's unlimited.. and say stand alone unlimited no direct tv or at&t u verse need for 60 bucks and 45 dollars every line after.. sprint is going to be in some deep ****

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note5, iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon $80 promotional plan (main), T-Mobile ($30 plan), GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    It isn't like Sprint can cut more...They're already down to the bone more or less. I think there's still a lot of legacy baggage on their core network however. CDMA can do that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Have you read the forum rules lately?

Feedback Score
    Imo not based on facts. Sprint will last as long as the Japanese Government doesn't call in & still covers their debt.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude. I fear fascism is here in the US. [fascism: government led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition & criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., & emphasizing an aggressive nationalism & often racism]

AirVoice (AT&T) $20 a month UTnT 50MB
    T-Mobile ToGo Gold Rewards $10/yr exp extension
    Tello (Sprint) Pay As You Go $5 [1+ calls in 6mo Never Expires]

Feedback Score
    Sprint is home of people with bad credit, you can open up account without credit check get cheap refurbished device buy on ebay or get virgin mobile or boost. Sprint had been king of low prices sero was open-up to all in 2006 free phone and service for $30 phone cost $500 and got $720 in two years. You can get framily plan for $25 a month or for $45 unlimited data. So sprint had been famous for over charging customers and it did not own any 800 mhz untill nextel was acquired but sprint missed a chance to shutdown nextel network and reconfigure 800 mhz for better indoor coverage

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note5, iPhone 5S
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon $80 promotional plan (main), T-Mobile ($30 plan), GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Sprint Reddit is in a meltdown over the lack of response out of Marcelo and Co. over this.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Sprint $50 iPhone Plan
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The way I see this playing out is T-Mobile and Verizon will be at each-other's throats for first place. The raw subscriber numbers won't show it, but they really are in a dead heat in many metro areas. I've been using a metropcs sim to test vzw vs tmo (in the Baltimore area), and they are nearly identical. I.e. Verizon at 80Mbps, T-Mobile at 75Mbps, but then AT&T is like at 35Mbps and Sprint is at 10Mbps.

And Sprint.... Sprint is in denial. 1% difference my butt. Nobody believes that.

Feedback Score
    Sprints been finished ever since the Nextel buyout

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    My wife already switched back to Verizon here in Chicago. I'm debating on them or T-Mobile. I'm in no rush but my is impatient so.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cpddude View Post
    My wife already switched back to Verizon here in Chicago. I'm debating on them or T-Mobile. I'm in no rush but my is impatient so.
    Please chose verizon

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    The problem with sprint is that they spend lots of money subsidizing phones in order to lure people into their service. AT&T and Verizon can afford to do that. T-mobile encourages people to bring their own phones and they don't really discount their phones.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast