Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out this AT&T Home Phone and Rural Internet offer

Device(s)
    LG VX9900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It took talking to 3 reps but my order is placed and got a phone #!!! Yay! I got the 250GB for $60. I am in Idaho and it seems like you have to get a rep in Texas to do this? She was very helpful but I did have to give her the 250gbwhpi code for her to find it. She noted that it was out of my market but gave it to me anyway. 14 days to check it out and make sure it is going to work for me. Device was free but required a $45 activation fee that is billed. Since I have 3 VZW unlimited grandfathered UDPs I will keep those as our phone and probably not use the home phone part of this plan. We don't have a landline anyway.

Edit - They did do a credit check BTW.
    Life is way too good for words....

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
    It took talking to 3 reps but my order is placed and got a phone #!!! Yay! I got the 250GB for $60. I am in Idaho and it seems like you have to get a rep in Texas to do this? She was very helpful but I did have to give her the 250gbwhpi code for her to find it. She noted that it was out of my market but gave it to me anyway. 14 days to check it out and make sure it is going to work for me. Device was free but required a $45 activation fee that is billed. Since I have 3 VZW unlimited grandfathered UDPs I will keep those as our phone and probably not use the home phone part of this plan. We don't have a landline anyway.

Edit - They did do a credit check BTW.
    Nice! Congrats! yeah my Rep was in Texas as well, and just happens to be where I'm located. She was nice, and just accepted the order even though I was out of the service area.
    ATT 500GB WHPI /AT&T Unlimited Plus Multi Line:2015-Present
    Verizon: 2008-2016 (UDP)
    Sprint: 2008-2014
    Alltel:2005-2008
    Cingular:2006

Device(s)
    Bag phone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    what was the total cost ?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE View Post
    what was the total cost ?
    It's free with 2 year contract plus a billed $45 activation fee, or $200 upfront.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    At&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedius View Post
    Mine just shipped. Will be here tomorrow.
    That's great. Mine still says in progress

Device(s)
    LG VX9900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski21 View Post
    That's great. Mine still says in progress
    Mine says Preparing to Ship already.

Device(s)
    LG VX9900
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedius View Post
    It's free with 2 year contract plus a billed $45 activation fee, or $200 upfront.
    Yes this. They did need a debit/credit card to charge $1 and then the $45 will be on the first bill.

Device(s)
    Bag phone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Ordered said it was $199 and a soft credit check $40 internet $20 for phone

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    At&T
    Feedback Score
    I hope mines is going to go thru. That would suck to have to call and try to get it again

Feedback Score
    I had similar success as well, also my rep was also in Dallas, Texas(I live in Texas). I also asked about DirectTV Now as I use it on the road. The rep put me on hold and said that DirectTV Now would NOT count towards the 250GB as long as I used an iPhone, Android, or FireTV Apps. I specifically asked about AppleTV, he said that using AppleTV WOULD count towards the cap because the AppleTV "uses different kinds of streams". Not bad... $60 for 250GB, and a hapy new AT&T customer.

Edit - As others mentioned, I had a credit check as well. Also, the hotspot was FREE under two year agreement, with $150 ETF, they only authorized my card for $1. Also, I called back and according to that rep, I'll be getting the standard home base, not the Unite Hotspot as previously mentioned in the post. I removed this statement from the above.
    Last edited by tentious; 02-16-2017 at 04:44 PM.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tentious View Post
    I had similar success as well, also my rep was also in Dallas, Texas(I live in Texas). Was able to sign up for this, but I asked and received the AT&T Unite Hotspot as my device. I also asked about DirectTV Now as I use it on the road. The rep put me on hold and said that DirectTV Now would NOT count towards the 250GB as long as I used an iPhone, Android, or FireTV Apps. I specifically asked about AppleTV, he said that using AppleTV WOULD count towards the cap because the AppleTV "uses different kinds of streams". Not bad... $60 for 250GB, and a hapy new AT&T customer.

Edit - As others mentioned, I had a credit check as well. Also, the hotspot was FREE under two year agreement, with $150 ETF, they only authorized my card for $1.
    so you were able to get the hotspot instead of the Home internet device? but they are still applying the plan to the hotspot?

Feedback Score
    I just called to confirm(haven't received an email notification yet) and the rep said I was getting the standard Home Base option, not the Unite. So, I guess the rep that set up the order was either wrong or misspoke.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tentious View Post
    I just called to confirm(haven't received an email notification yet) and the rep said I was getting the standard Home Base option, not the Unite. So, I guess the rep that set up the order was either wrong or misspoke.

Since you're in Dallas, you don't have a great fiber option? Why go for this? Or are you in a outskirt situation?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, verizon
    Feedback Score
    This device has an internal battery, it's not the longest use time 2-3hrs, but it is portable.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S6 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by astrand1 View Post
    Attachment 148983

Well as we can see VOLTE is disabled. Someone earlier was asking.
    From mgmrick:

He stated that he was on the phone while taking this pic. Seems like a firmware update was sent out that enabled it.

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?p=16803095

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using HoFo mobile app

Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 ... LastLast