Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Thread: $20 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
    The hang up I got is they wanted me to have the $60 unlimited plan first then I can add this to it. No standalone. Also they told me they have no mobleys to sell. I think it was much easier to add the WHPI 250gb because we had a plan code name. Oh well. I am still happy I got that set up.
    Ya the stand alone Unlimited promotion started 1/27/17 so most reps don't know about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AT&T Unlimited Plus with Netgear DC112A
    $20 Mobley stand-alone hotspot for home internet

Unlimited ZTE Mobely Hotspot

Feedback Score
    All the more reason why I wish you could order this online. A lot of representatives (not just AT&T) have no clue what all their company sells. Being able to visibly see what is being ordered and verifying that it is what I want, just makes it easier in my opinion.

Think they'll ever make this plan available online?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    Ps. does anyone know offhand if this tool to calculate taxes and fees is accurate for this data only plan? I'm not sure if data only plans have a different tool to calculate these additional fees
    Are there extra taxes with this plan? I guess it depends on the state?

Feedback Score
    This plan requires having an account with unlimited data plan ???

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jcag View Post
    This plan requires having an account with unlimited data plan ???
    no, the $40 stand-alone plan can be on its own account, you need no other services with att

Feedback Score
    I've tried one, two, three times or more and they always say people are confused that they think the monthly cost is just $ 40 but that's actually:
    $60+40=$100
    They said,Standalone plan means separate account but you need another account with unlimited data.

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    I've tried one, two, three times or more and they always say people are confused that they think the monthly cost is just $ 40 but that's actually:
    $60+40=$100
    They said,Stand-alone plan means separate account but you need another account with unlimited data.
    They are incorrect, print out the document on the first page that shows the unlimited stand-alone plan and take it to a store and make them look it up. Stand-alone means just that, it isn't tied to anything else.

Feedback Score
    $60+40=$100
    They said,Standalone plan means separate account but you need another account with unlimited data.
    this post gives some info, maybe you would have better luck in store and 'guiding' them on how to get it :P

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score

$40 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

This is in the fine print on the ZTE mobley page online, have the ATT rep scroll down and read it

https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobl...sku=sku7700323

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1329
Size:  34.4 KB

Now by reading that your definitely not required to have the unlimited plan, now one could interpret that to mean you do need at least some wireless service with att ......

Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest03 View Post
    Has anyone played with the hidden USB port on the side yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry meant to reply to this and forgot

Yes me and a few others last year tried using it, a computer does recognize the moblley but as far as I know we could never find any working drivers.

Also the mobley can not be powered up via USB cable, still needs to be plugged into a car or ac adapter. That was the first thing I tried last June before I built the timer.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by mexican-bum View Post
    This is in the fine print on the ZTE mobley page online, have the ATT rep scroll down and read it

https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobl...sku=sku7700323

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1329
Size:  34.4 KB

Now by reading that your definitely not required to have the unlimited plan, now one could interpret that to mean you do need at least some wireless service with att ......
    Thanks my parents ordered it online and got it free on a 2 year contract. They called the connected car dept and didn't have any issues getting unlimited data. Perfect for their RV.

Now I want one not because I need it but want one. Prefer a more mobile set up. Not going to use it for primary internet, we have Comcast. But then again need data for an iPad so not sure if it's cost effective to get the new unlimited plan with $40 tablet add on.

Just want a Mobley but not sure I'll even need it or will use it LOL.

Feedback Score

Just got off the phone with the Car Connect dept. Got to get the connected car dept cause they know what the plan is. 866-595-1222.

What's the advantage of buying the Mobley outright vs getting it for free on a 2 year contract?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by macher52 View Post
    Just got off the phone with the Car Connect dept. Got to get the connected car dept cause they know what the plan is. 866-595-1222.

What's the advantage of buying the Mobley outright vs getting it for free on a 2 year contract?

The obvious is that buying outright, if your circumstances change or a better deal comes out, you are free to cancel or change.

I am watching the Netgear LB 1120 and LB2120 that are coming out next month. Netgear would not produce a product like this without the knowledge and cooperation of ATT and agreement that they have a plan for it. ATT is definitely moving in a new direction.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Star View Post
    The obvious is that buying outright, if your circumstances change or a better deal comes out, you are free to cancel or change.

I am watching the Netgear LB 1120 and LB2120 that are coming out next month. Netgear would not produce a product like this without the knowledge and cooperation of ATT and agreement that they have a plan for it. ATT is definitely moving in a new direction.
    If I get the Car Connect Unlimited Plan will I be able to use it with the Netgear?

Carrier(s)
    AT&T, verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by macher52 View Post

If you decide to leave you'll pay $175 etf on a $99 device.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast