Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 818

Thread: $20 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    660
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
    The hang up I got is they wanted me to have the $60 unlimited plan first then I can add this to it. No standalone. Also they told me they have no mobleys to sell. I think it was much easier to add the WHPI 250gb because we had a plan code name. Oh well. I am still happy I got that set up.
    Ya the stand alone Unlimited promotion started 1/27/17 so most reps don't know about it.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AT&T Unlimited Plus with Netgear DC112A
    $20 Mobley stand-alone hotspot for home internet


    Unlimited ZTE Mobely Hotspot

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    337
    Feedback Score
    0
    All the more reason why I wish you could order this online. A lot of representatives (not just AT&T) have no clue what all their company sells. Being able to visibly see what is being ordered and verifying that it is what I want, just makes it easier in my opinion.

    Think they'll ever make this plan available online?

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    337
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    Ps. does anyone know offhand if this tool to calculate taxes and fees is accurate for this data only plan? I'm not sure if data only plans have a different tool to calculate these additional fees
    Are there extra taxes with this plan? I guess it depends on the state?

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    This plan requires having an account with unlimited data plan ???

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    660
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jcag View Post
    This plan requires having an account with unlimited data plan ???
    no, the $40 stand-alone plan can be on its own account, you need no other services with att

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    69
    Feedback Score
    0
    I've tried one, two, three times or more and they always say people are confused that they think the monthly cost is just $ 40 but that's actually:
    $60+40=$100
    They said,Standalone plan means separate account but you need another account with unlimited data.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    660
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jcag View Post
    I've tried one, two, three times or more and they always say people are confused that they think the monthly cost is just $ 40 but that's actually:
    $60+40=$100
    They said,Stand-alone plan means separate account but you need another account with unlimited data.
    They are incorrect, print out the document on the first page that shows the unlimited stand-alone plan and take it to a store and make them look it up. Stand-alone means just that, it isn't tied to anything else.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    805
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jcag View Post
    I've tried one, two, three times or more and they always say people are confused that they think the monthly cost is just $ 40 but that's actually:
    $60+40=$100
    They said,Standalone plan means separate account but you need another account with unlimited data.
    this post gives some info, maybe you would have better luck in store and 'guiding' them on how to get it :P

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    660
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0

    $40 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

    This is in the fine print on the ZTE mobley page online, have the ATT rep scroll down and read it

    https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobl...sku=sku7700323

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1329
Size:  34.4 KB

    Now by reading that your definitely not required to have the unlimited plan, now one could interpret that to mean you do need at least some wireless service with att ......

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    660
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest03 View Post
    Has anyone played with the hidden USB port on the side yet?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry meant to reply to this and forgot

    Yes me and a few others last year tried using it, a computer does recognize the moblley but as far as I know we could never find any working drivers.

    Also the mobley can not be powered up via USB cable, still needs to be plugged into a car or ac adapter. That was the first thing I tried last June before I built the timer.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,632
    Feedback Score
    0

    $40 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mexican-bum View Post
    This is in the fine print on the ZTE mobley page online, have the ATT rep scroll down and read it

    https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobl...sku=sku7700323

    Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 1329
Size:  34.4 KB

    Now by reading that your definitely not required to have the unlimited plan, now one could interpret that to mean you do need at least some wireless service with att ......
    Thanks my parents ordered it online and got it free on a 2 year contract. They called the connected car dept and didn't have any issues getting unlimited data. Perfect for their RV.

    Now I want one not because I need it but want one. Prefer a more mobile set up. Not going to use it for primary internet, we have Comcast. But then again need data for an iPad so not sure if it's cost effective to get the new unlimited plan with $40 tablet add on.

    Just want a Mobley but not sure I'll even need it or will use it LOL.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,632
    Feedback Score
    0

    $40 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

    Just got off the phone with the Car Connect dept. Got to get the connected car dept cause they know what the plan is. 866-595-1222.

    What's the advantage of buying the Mobley outright vs getting it for free on a 2 year contract?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    178
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by macher52 View Post
    Just got off the phone with the Car Connect dept. Got to get the connected car dept cause they know what the plan is. 866-595-1222.

    What's the advantage of buying the Mobley outright vs getting it for free on a 2 year contract?

    The obvious is that buying outright, if your circumstances change or a better deal comes out, you are free to cancel or change.

    I am watching the Netgear LB 1120 and LB2120 that are coming out next month. Netgear would not produce a product like this without the knowledge and cooperation of ATT and agreement that they have a plan for it. ATT is definitely moving in a new direction.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,632
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Star View Post
    The obvious is that buying outright, if your circumstances change or a better deal comes out, you are free to cancel or change.

    I am watching the Netgear LB 1120 and LB2120 that are coming out next month. Netgear would not produce a product like this without the knowledge and cooperation of ATT and agreement that they have a plan for it. ATT is definitely moving in a new direction.
    If I get the Car Connect Unlimited Plan will I be able to use it with the Netgear?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,354
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by macher52 View Post
    Just got off the phone with the Car Connect dept. Got to get the connected car dept cause they know what the plan is. 866-595-1222.

    What's the advantage of buying the Mobley outright vs getting it for free on a 2 year contract?
    If you decide to leave you'll pay $175 etf on a $99 device.

Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4637
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 02:25 PM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-01-2017, 09:31 PM
  3. How to unlock AT&T ZTE MOBLEY vehicle hotspot by unlock code
    By cellcorner in forum Cellcorner.com - Professional mobile phone unlocking equipment, remote unlock, phone accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2015, 08:04 PM
  4. LTE Site Prep and Deployment Thread
    By justinkk2005 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-13-2012, 03:12 PM
  5. $20 unlimited pda date with 800 txt and 100 pix/flix
    By verizontrader in forum Windows Mobile (Before 7)
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 10:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks