Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Thread: $20 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hatoncat View Post
    You were misinformed about the plan being pulled. It was in DataConnect as of last night. The only plan being pulled is WHPI from Unlimited Choice/Plus. And please don't ask me if that also applies to hotspots - I don't have clarity and couldn't answer if I did.

Before anyone freaks, all current plans are being grandfathered, even WHPI on Unlimited Choice/Plus.

CCSUDP is consumer only. If you tried with any business account (except for FAN customer-liable) that might explain why they couldn't find it.
    I was at store myself and I looked through all options individual and mobile share option, only 1GB plan and then also it was giving error of Samsung code. Also I was doing it at personal account. It never was Data lConnect plan, it was Connected car unlimited plan for $20. Their website still shows as available but when you order it gets denied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone SE
    Carrier(s)
    Starting to think they all suck
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hatoncat View Post
    You were misinformed about the plan being pulled. It was in DataConnect as of last night. The only plan being pulled is WHPI from Unlimited Choice/Plus. And please don't ask me if that also applies to hotspots - I don't have clarity and couldn't answer if I did.

Before anyone freaks, all current plans are being grandfathered, even WHPI on Unlimited Choice/Plus.

CCSUDP is consumer only. If you tried with any business account (except for FAN customer-liable) that might explain why they couldn't find it.
    It certainly is for CRU, it’s been advertised in print literature and also on Premier. Not sure where you got that from.

Feedback Score
    hatoncat is wrong, it was available for CRU but now seems to be pulled off.

Can anyone confirm apart from pfwarrior, that its also not available for consumer.This effectively means that they have pulled the plug on the $20 mobley plan..it was TGTBT.... RIP Mobley plan!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid87 View Post
    hatoncat is wrong, it was available for CRU but now seems to be pulled off.

Can anyone confirm apart from pfwarrior, that its also not available for consumer.This effectively means that they have pulled the plug on the $20 mobley plan..it was TGTBT.... RIP Mobley plan!
    I tried within the last day and they said it was scrapped. I wonder why they pulled it? Couldn't be because it's being abused as is. Oh wait...
    ATT 500GB WHPI /AT&T Unlimited Plus Multi Line:2015-Present
    Verizon: 2008-2016 (UDP)
    Sprint: 2008-2014
    Alltel:2005-2008
    Cingular:2006

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    So does this mean that current subs to the connect car will get to keep theirs as a grandfathered plan?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedius View Post
    So does this mean that current subs to the connect car will get to keep theirs as a grandfathered plan?
    YES, any plan changes however would mean you cannot go back kinda like Verizon (Old gUDP)...

Feedback Score
    $20 plan is dead for new orders. I tried to order online today, started a chat with an agent. The agent said the $20 plan is 'in the system' but can't be ordered online. Order the $60 plan and then we'll change it to $20 I was told. Did that, got transferred to another chat agent, they couldn't change the $60 plan to the $20 plan. Transferred me again to 'Loyalty' agent, they couldn't change the plan either. I told them that tripling the cost from $20 to $60 is terrible. Cancelled the order. One hour wasted. I'll keep my existing $20 Mobley and investigate moving my family shared plan to another carrier.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kallsop View Post
    $20 plan is dead for new orders. I tried to order online today, started a chat with an agent. The agent said the $20 plan is 'in the system' but can't be ordered online. Order the $60 plan and then we'll change it to $20 I was told. Did that, got transferred to another chat agent, they couldn't change the $60 plan to the $20 plan. Transferred me again to 'Loyalty' agent, they couldn't change the plan either. I told them that tripling the cost from $20 to $60 is terrible. Cancelled the order. One hour wasted. I'll keep my existing $20 Mobley and investigate moving my family shared plan to another carrier.
    There's really nothing "horrible" about changing this plan, as it was being abused heavily for the small price. No one in their right mind would give unlimited depri'd hotspot home access for $20. Any other speculation saying otherwise is just wrong. ATT made a mistake, as this was supposed to be in a car in limited times or travelling, but didn't conduct a risk assessment on how it could be abused.

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55