Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56

Thread: $20 Unlimited ZTE Mobley LTE Hotspot Setup and Troubleshooting thread

Device(s)
    Too Many
    Carrier(s)
    All Four
    Feedback Score
    Fairly certain it's a bug. The myAT&T backend was updated over the weekend, they'll probably start the bug hunt on Monday.

You can view actual data and limits by going to the Manage Data option (not the Manage My Data Plan option). The meter is often inaccurate (especially on Unlimited plans), but Manage Data gives you the most accurate info available.
    ChristopherPrice.net
    Phone.news (Temp Mod Note: Non-profit)

Device(s)
    Too Many
    Carrier(s)
    All Four
    Feedback Score
    Got feedback, after I asked around if I was "wrong" on the Mobley stuff I shared from the last page.

The answer was that I was right, in terms of AT&T's positions, but there are a few clarifications:

* CCSUDP did briefly appear in CRU but was not intended for that use. Was taken down accordingly. Connected car for CRU is separate pricing (Unlimited Plus, ad-hoc with specific accounts, etc).

* CCSUDP plan terms clearly stated consumer-only in plan language. I was correct, in that I was quoting policy... others were correct it was in CRU, but that was there erroneously.

* CCSUDP is now (as of this week) "out" of the system for Mobley, and OnStar/in-car units use another SOC code. That means it's now totally grandfathered.

* The Samsung Connected Car hotspot is probably dead unless Samsung can implement an ODB (CANbus) check to ensure the device is being used in a car (and not a 12V adapter), even though that wasn't in the plan terms. Also EV/hybrid car woes (with OBD cutting off) apparently created a lot of issues with the Mobley, and Samsung hit those same issues too.

Feedback Score
    I would like to put one of my Mobley SIMs into my iPad air. However, the iPad takes the nano SIM and the Mobley uses the Micro. Cutting down the Mobley SIM is something I do NOT want to do.

Has anyone asked AT&T to provision a different sized SIM for their Mobley account? If so, what's the process?

Thank you

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jpainter View Post
    I would like to put one of my Mobley SIMs into my iPad air. However, the iPad takes the nano SIM and the Mobley uses the Micro. Cutting down the Mobley SIM is something I do NOT want to do.

Has anyone asked AT&T to provision a different sized SIM for their Mobley account? If so, what's the process?

Thank you
    Buy the right one on amazon and call in and tell them to swap it over to it. Or u can chat and do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56