Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens after March 31?

Device(s)
    Moto X Pure, Nexus 5, Moto G 2015
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score

What happens after March 31?

Right now I have 2 lines on the $40 LTE Plan, currently getting 8GB of data per month per line. What happens after the "promotion" expires?

Does it still cost $40 but get less data, how much less? Or since we signed up for 8GB/month does it stay like that until something changes on the account? Not sure I'd want to stick around long if monthly data allowance drops very much.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    - If ignorance is bliss, why are there not more happy people in the world?

Current Personal Phone: Moto X Pure Edition (H2O Wireless)
    Current Work Phone: Apple iPhone 6s (Verizon)
    Backup Phone(s): Moto G 2015, LG Nexus 5

Other phones "in the family": Axon 7 Mini (H2O), Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (VZW), HTC 10 (VZW)

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    No official announcement.
    Make cheap national and int'l telephone calls with a calling card! Click here!

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksurfer View Post
    No official announcement.
    Wonderful...

Maybe our friendly, official H2O representative could chime in here. (Hint, hint)

Feedback Score
    A phone customer service rep told me the data allotments go back down to pre-promo levels. Make what you want out of that.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by josephf View Post
    A phone customer service rep told me the data allotments go back down to pre-promo levels. Make what you want out of that.
    And what were those amounts? It isn't on the website anywhere...

Device(s)
    Le Pro3 / Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
    Wonderful...

Maybe our friendly, official H2O representative could chime in here. (Hint, hint)
    k
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...4#post16802664

Feedback Score
    He didn't answer the question about their expiration in his response.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    He didn't answer the question about their expiration in his response.
    Yeah... That's what I got out of it too, the closest thing to an answer was "We have not finalized our Spring plans yet, but I think you guys will be happy." Which isn't an answer.

Feedback Score
    I don't think there is any way H20 can keep the current promo as normal pricing, maybe they'll add 500mb or so to the pre promo allotments.

Sent from my 5054W using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I'm really enjoying the 3gb $27 autopay plan. Especially being on a decent network.

Sent from my 5054W using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, H2O, Straight Talk, Net10
    Feedback Score
    Heh. ... and a phone service rep told me "We've had great response to our plans, they're almost certainly going to stay", so now we have completely conflicting answers
    BLU Life One X on Net10/AT&T
    Samsung SM-T817T on T-Mo & H2O

Feedback Score
    I'm confused. I just signed up a few weeks ago for the unlimited phone/SMS and 3gig data plan for $27 (w/ auto pay). I was never informed this was temporary, that this was a promotion, that there was a March 31 date limit, and so on. The website doesn't appear to imply that either. All I knew was I would get 50% off on month number one if I signed up.
    So am I following this thread correctly in that after March, my $27 plan might change significantly?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrj54 View Post
    I'm confused. I just signed up a few weeks ago for the unlimited phone/SMS and 3gig data plan for $27 (w/ auto pay). I was never informed this was temporary, that this was a promotion, that there was a March 31 date limit, and so on. The website doesn't appear to imply that either. All I knew was I would get 50% off on month number one if I signed up.
    So am I following this thread correctly in that after March, my $27 plan might change significantly?
    They bury it pretty well, look here at the data amount on your plan... See the little superscript "1" behind it, scroll down and find the note associate with it and open the promotional details, it says the offer ends March 31st. The issue we don't know what, or if, it will change to exactly. I doubt they would lower it significantly because people would leave en mass sense they have no reason or obligation to stay.

Right now, we just don't know what is going to change... but the service works great so I am just going to hold out and see what comes.

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Hey Guys! I know you're all anxious about what's going to happen to our plans after March 31st. I'm still waiting on the final green light before I can post, so I do appreciate your patience. I will keep you updated though!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by acejavelin View Post
    They bury it pretty well, look here at the data amount on your plan... See the little superscript "1" behind it, scroll down and find the note associate with it and open the promotional details, it says the offer ends March 31st. The issue we don't know what, or if, it will change to exactly. I doubt they would lower it significantly because people would leave en mass sense they have no reason or obligation to stay.

Right now, we just don't know what is going to change... but the service works great so I am just going to hold out and see what comes.
    Thank you. I missed that. I must not have had my magnifying glass with me when I read the web page.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast