Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile Hookup Code?

Feedback Score

T-Mobile Hookup Code?

Anywhere here have a code for the 20% off for the T-Mobile hookup? I'm looking to port over 2 lines for the $100 T-Mobile One plan?

Very much appreciated Thanks

Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Check twitter. Thats where I found one to use

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I found one on Twitter, as well. Good luck.

Device(s)
    S8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I found one on Twitter as well. I went through this guy, he might have some more tomorrow: https://twitter.com/bennybamaboy

Feedback Score
    Can anyone confirm that the account has to be BRAND NEW?

You can port a number to an existing account to get the discount?

Can anyone lend me a code to try?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Needs to be new account

Feedback Score
    Needs to be a new account and one number ported from a non T-Mobile carrier

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    A phone
    Carrier(s)
    Any
    Feedback Score
    Why bother?

The next new One Simple Very Very Tremendous Simple Choice will require dropping this discount, as it won't be "compatible".

Want to see the future? Look at the past.

Device(s)
    S8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJoe View Post
    Why bother?

The next new One Simple Very Very Tremendous Simple Choice will require dropping this discount, as it won't be "compatible".

Want to see the future? Look at the past.
    Probably, but we can at least get a couple years out of this before it's obsolete.

Device(s)
    A phone
    Carrier(s)
    Any
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff5093 View Post
    Probably, but we can at least get a couple years out of this before it's obsolete.
    yep, we never know.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256GB Black/Verizon, iPhone 7 256GB Black/AT&T, iPhone 6s 128GB/T-Mobile
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score
    I could use some clarification on what exactly this offer is. I have combed through the Reddit thread, and can't 100% articulate the point. Is it a recurring monthly discount, eligible to be used with ONE plans? Or what? Thanks.
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Feedback Score
    I would like to get the code also, I ported 2 lines and the employee tried to enter but the computer was messing up he said they would try to follow up but I'd like to get the code and just enter myself.

Feedback Score
    My understanding is that it's a code employees can hand out to get a 20% monthly discount. It doesn't work for all plans from the looks of it but it is supposed to work on the new 2/100 deal.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    It works for any T-Mobile one plan currently offered. It's for brand new customers making a brand new T-Mobile account. You must port in a number from any other carrier. The other carrier can not be metropcs or T-Mobile prepaid. It really needs to be another carrier. If you do this you get an account level lifetime 20% discount this is good for any numbers you add or anything you do on the account forever. So the rate with the promo for 2 lines is 2/80 all in taxes and fees included.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256GB Black/Verizon, iPhone 7 256GB Black/AT&T, iPhone 6s 128GB/T-Mobile
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    It works for any T-Mobile one plan currently offered. It's for brand new customers making a brand new T-Mobile account. You must port in a number from any other carrier. The other carrier can not be metropcs or T-Mobile prepaid. It really needs to be another carrier. If you do this you get an account level lifetime 20% discount this is good for any numbers you add or anything you do on the account forever. So the rate with the promo for 2 lines is 2/80 all in taxes and fees included.
    HOLY ****. I have two existing T-Mobile BAN's, and was considering converting one of them over from Simple Choice (the other one is Legacy BTW, ain't getting rid of THAT) to a ONE plan. **** IT. I may well just open a new one, versus add lines to my existing Simple Choice BAN after theoretically converting it over. The crazy thing is that I had already been told that my Grandfathered 15% Corporate Discount would NOT apply to the ONE plans, so, this would go from me effectively ending up with a 0% discount, to 20%. It's a no brainer. Create the NEW BAN, and move over the lines from the SC account.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast