Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile Hookup Code?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skippinjack View Post
    HOLY ****. I have two existing T-Mobile BAN's, and was considering converting one of them over from Simple Choice (the other one is Legacy BTW, ain't getting rid of THAT) to a ONE plan. **** IT. I may well just open a new one, versus add lines to my existing Simple Choice BAN after theoretically converting it over. The crazy thing is that I had already been told that my Grandfathered 15% Corporate Discount would NOT apply to the ONE plans, so, this would go from me effectively ending up with a 0% discount, to 20%. It's a no brainer. Create the NEW BAN, and move over the lines from the SC account.
    You would need a totally new BAN with a new port in number (from another carrier) to get the lifetime 20%. I'm thinking you could do a process to move the other lines over to the new account and inherit the discount... For me my BAN had no lines on it but was still in the system when I ported in and it worked. If you port in and there are other active numbers on the BAN it will not work.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 256GB Black/Verizon, iPhone 7 256GB Black/AT&T, iPhone 6s 128GB/T-Mobile
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel was a thriving culture within a company and Sprint SINGLE HANDILY DESTROYED IT.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    You would need a totally new BAN with a new port in number (from another carrier) to get the lifetime 20%. I'm thinking you could do a process to move the other lines over to the new account and inherit the discount... For me my BAN had no lines on it but was still in the system when I ported in and it worked. If you port in and there are other active numbers on the BAN it will not work.
    That's precisely what I was thinking.
    I am looking to take over a former *Centennial Wireless* Account that was converted to *VERIZON*. Preferably one with a data card, but I won't discriminate if it's a voice plan with a dumbphone/smartphone/whatever. If it's a former Centennial Account and is now a VERIZON account, but still has the Centennial Plan on it, then I AM INTERESTED!

FINALLY reached my 6,000th post on Monday February 28th, 2011 at 2:23 A.M. EST.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by skippinjack View Post
    That's precisely what I was thinking.
    Don't forget to also claim your $150 for porting in the 20% and those stack together...

Feedback Score
    Don't forget to also claim your $150 for porting in the 20% and those stack together...
    Does this 20% discount applies to lets say a 4-5 line tmobile one plan?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by itsme718 View Post
    Does this 20% discount applies to lets say a 4-5 line tmobile one plan?
    It applies up to 12 lines on the total plan. Every line would get 20% as long as you met criteria I mentioned with the one line to be eligible. Post #14 mentions what you'd need to do.

Feedback Score
    So 5 lines on tmobile one cost $180? Minus 20% discount, total $144?

Feedback Score
    The code is specifically for new account port ins. I'm an employee, so I've got the info. t-mobile one plan only.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I just ported 2 lines also. I could use a code if anyone has one!

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Please don't ask in the thread for codes. I was just giving people that had codes info on the process.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Please don't ask in the thread for codes. I was just giving people that had codes info on the process.
    No problem.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfandjfmo View Post
    I just ported 2 lines also. I could use a code if anyone has one!
    The code needs to be input prior to porting.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmtan2 View Post
    The code needs to be input prior to porting.

Not true. It can be applied after the port is complete as long as it's done before the promotion is over (runs till 3/31). I ported my number this past Tuesday and applied the code yesterday. Got a text a few hours later saying it has been applied to my account.
    Last edited by vegasflyby; 02-25-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Does anyone know if a code is eligible on a new account I created on Feb 3rd? I ported in from Google voice. I also have a second line with a code on it just waiting to get ported in. If I port that second line in will that ensure my whole new account created in February gets the 20%?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasflyby View Post
    Not true. It can be applied after the port is complete as long as it's done before the promotion is over (runs till 3/31). I ported my number this passed Tuesday and applied the code yesterday. Got a text a few hours later saying it has been applied to my account.
    Nice! My instructions from Tmo say that it needed to be done prior to porting, so that's what I was going off of. Glad it worked for you!

Feedback Score
    I was able to obtain my code from the rep. Entered it in and it all went through. Haven't received any confirmation text yet. I've already ported so I'll let you know what happens.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast