Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: T-Mobile Hookup Code?

Feedback Score
    Confirmation text received about 5 hours after entering the promo code in.

Feedback Score
    would CS let you create another account just to get a new BAN?

Feedback Score
    Just as a heads up. My 20% already applied on my first bill. After what people have said about not getting their bill credits, I was worried about the hassle, but seems smooth

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ill123 View Post
    Just as a heads up. My 20% already applied on my first bill. After what people have said about not getting their bill credits, I was worried about the hassle, but seems smooth
    Can you post a screenshot? Just to see how their applying it
    VZW•UDP-AT&T•INTL.UDP A

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PHANTOM310 View Post
    Can you post a screenshot? Just to see how their applying it
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1488227650.864601.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  29.0 KB

Here it is. I only have one line right now plan on adding two more after march 1st when third is free. 3 lines for $80!

Device(s)
    IPHONE 6
    Carrier(s)
    VZW•AT&T
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ill123 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1488227650.864601.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  29.0 KB

Here it is. I only have one line right now plan on adding two more after march 1st when third is free. 3 lines for $80!
    Nice. Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by metalslug2k2 View Post
    would CS let you create another account just to get a new BAN?
    I know someone that did yesterday and it can be done. However, your existing account will pull up when they try to do the credit check even if you don't tell them about it. So the store had to call in to telesales and telesales had to create the new BAN.

Device(s)
    Latest and Greatest of course
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    I'm unclear? I ported a number a few weeks ago... added the 2 lines promo, and one was a ported number from AT&T ... how do I get the promo code exactly? I looked on Twitter, but the guy only links to the site - but I do not have the code to enter??? I am confused.

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
    I'm unclear? I ported a number a few weeks ago... added the 2 lines promo, and one was a ported number from AT&T ... how do I get the promo code exactly? I looked on Twitter, but the guy only links to the site - but I do not have the code to enter??? I am confused.
    You would have to get one from a T-Mobile employee willing to give you one. They only get five codes for friends and family.

Device(s)
    Latest and Greatest of course
    Carrier(s)
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Apparently, according to Tmobile? I wouldn't be able to use it even if I had the code? My account is +16 years old, and its only for new accounts... which I completely DO NOT agree with. They were VoiceStream when I got started with them more than 16 years ago and I've been a loyal customer thru all the growing pains and what-not. Maybe they (the Tmobile CSR) lied to me? but I was told that code wouldn't work for me because of the age of my account. I find it hard to believe (or accept) that a new customer can get 20% off for "life" but an account that's had 4 lines (6 now) for over 16 years is ignored. But it is what it is I guess.

Feedback Score
    Apparently, according to Tmobile? I wouldn't be able to use it even if I had the code? My account is +16 years old, and its only for new accounts... which I completely DO NOT agree with. They were VoiceStream when I got started with them more than 16 years ago and I've been a loyal customer thru all the growing pains and what-not. Maybe they (the Tmobile CSR) lied to me? but I was told that code wouldn't work for me because of the age of my account. I find it hard to believe (or accept) that a new customer can get 20% off for "life" but an account that's had 4 lines (6 now) for over 16 years is ignored. But it is what it is I guess.
    Dont you have an employee discount applied to your account ? I dont know how much are you paying but you have the option to switch your plan and given the promotions. You can get 3 lines for $100 and 3 more for $120 - 20% discount

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This is absolutely true. This is a promo for new customers. I think everything on the web has stated that.

Feedback Score
    I currently have a Simple Choice plan with 10 voice lines. I'd like to move them all to the ONE plan as long as I can get the Hook Up discount.

If I open a new account on ONE by porting in a prepaid line from say, tracphone, will that qualify as long as the store rep is willing to give up their code? If so, I will just buy a Walmart Tracphone prepaid account for porting purposes, then as soon as it is active do the port out to ONE. After the account is set up, I can migrate my current lines to the new ONE account and all will get the 20% discount in the future won't they?

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by daleraver View Post
    I currently have a Simple Choice plan with 10 voice lines. I'd like to move them all to the ONE plan as long as I can get the Hook Up discount.

If I open a new account on ONE by porting in a prepaid line from say, tracphone, will that qualify as long as the store rep is willing to give up their code? If so, I will just buy a Walmart Tracphone prepaid account for porting purposes, then as soon as it is active do the port out to ONE. After the account is set up, I can migrate my current lines to the new ONE account and all will get the 20% discount in the future won't they?
    You might be to port another number and do an assumption of liability on your other lines but its not guaranteed.
    Yes all future lines get the discount...

Also the account has to be brand new. You can't just port a new line on one on a current account. A new billing account would need to be setup. Good luck!!

Feedback Score
    My plan is to open a new ONE account in my wife's name and apply for the free line and also the Hook Up code at the same time. Do you know if a Google voice qualifies as a port in line for this promo?

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast