Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: T-Mobile Hookup Code?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snoVVman View Post
    Weird, I logged into her account, went to Plan, Add a line, new device, then was sent to a screen with instructions to call a rep. There is no online option to add a line or purchase a device online. It used to be there and I have seen it before. I logged into my account, same thing. We are both qualified to add multiple lines so that's not the issue.
    That's unfortunate. Sometimes the website is restrictive like that. It looks like you'll need to call in and see what they say the option is to go to the family line. Per another thread, the two for $100 ends October 4th, so you should get the line added ASAP.

Carrier(s)
    ATT, Sprint, T-Mo, & Verizon.
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    The real question is that when the existing single line gets converted to a family plan so that the second line can be added, will the first line lose the "ONE Plus Promo w/ HD video & more", that I don't have an answer for. I don't know what their system does in that case.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet1000 View Post
    It looks like you'll need to call in and see what they say the option is to go to the family line. Per another thread, the two for $100 ends October 4th, so you should get the line added ASAP.
    Thanks for the heads up--we were able to add another line through telesales. I had to find a supervisor who knew about hookup and knew the process to properly add a line, then convert it to family plan.

To answer your previous question, the Promo w/ HD video remained on the original line, but is not available on the new line.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by snoVVman View Post
    Thanks for the heads up--we were able to add another line through telesales. I had to find a supervisor who knew about hookup and knew the process to properly add a line, then convert it to family plan.

To answer your previous question, the Promo w/ HD video remained on the original line, but is not available on the new line.
    Great, I'm glad you got it added before the deadline and that they were able to keep the promo on the first line. Good deal.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14