Thread: Samsung galaxy core prime

Feedback Score

Samsung galaxy core prime

I bought a selfie stick for my galaxy core prime mobile phone, but it doesn't seem to work. I attached a white wire from the stick to the sound input opening on the galaxy core prime and when I push the little button on the sticks base, nothing happens.
    Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong. Do I have to make any adjustments, etc. on my galaxy core prime mobile phone??
    (No instructions came with the stick.)

Feedback Score
    Most of the selfie stick I saw works the same way. Try the selfies stick on other phones to see if you can capture photos or not.

If the selfie stick does not work on other phones too then it might be selfie stick else the Core prime is a bad guy.

Similar Threads

1. Samsung galaxy core prime
    By Fonefreaky in forum Samsung
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-15-2015, 09:46 PM
  2. Samsung Galaxy Core Prime Simcode Unlocking for Virgin Australia,Claro,Orange UK,AT&T
    By canadagsm.ca in forum Canadagsm.ca Best deals in mobilephones, accessories and unlocking all under one roof
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-27-2015, 07:18 AM
  3. Australia Telestra factory Resetting Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G and Unlock for AT&T
    By canadagsm.ca in forum Canadagsm.ca Best deals in mobilephones, accessories and unlocking all under one roof
    Last Post: 06-11-2015, 05:17 AM
  4. [2015] Vodafone Australia SimCode Unlock Samsung Galaxy Core Prime 4G to use with MTS
    Last Post: 03-25-2015, 06:51 AM
  5. How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Core Prime By Unlock Code To Work With Any Network
    By UnlockUS in forum UnlockUnit.com & UnlockScope.com - Unlock Your Phone Safe, Fast and Secure!
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 07:38 AM