Page 5 of 330 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Feedback Score
    Anybody still able to get this for $20/mo now that the new unlimited plans have gone into effect?

You can order the unlimited plan for the Mobley on AT&T's website now, but it's with the new unlimited plan - which comes to $90/mo (with autopay). But the $20/mo plan is still in the fine print on the Mobley page.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesfinley View Post
    Anybody still able to get this for $20/mo now that the new unlimited plans have gone into effect?

You can order the unlimited plan for the Mobley on AT&T's website now, but it's with the new unlimited plan - which comes to $90/mo (with autopay). But the $20/mo plan is still in the fine print on the Mobley page.
    Bought a Mobley at Best Buy, I'll pick it up later and will try to activate it when I get the adapter

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

I would like to know too

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 MetroPCS, iPhone 5S Verizon
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Yes I literally just got the $20 unlimited STAND-ALONE plan now 10:15AM MDT. Bought the Mobley last night at Best Buy and activated it online on the 1GB plan. I called last night and the rep told me she was having issues getting it to go through and said she would call me back today. I got impatient and called back this morning anyway. This time I got another rep who said she could not change me over until I used up my 1GB of trial Data. ( I didn't even know I had trial data) She told me to call back once that was used up and they could switch me over. 20 minutes later SHE called me back and said she got it to go through and I now have unlimited. This is the ONLY device I have on AT&T. So I can confirm this is 100% Stand-alone.

Be sure to call the Connected Car department 1-866-595-1222 and ask specifically for the AT&T Connected Car Unlimited Plan.

Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  35.6 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plut View Post
    Yes I literally just got the $20 unlimited STAND-ALONE plan now 10:15AM MDT. Bought the Mobley last night at Best Buy and activated it online on the 1GB plan. I called last night and the rep told me she was having issues getting it to go through and said she would call me back today. I got impatient and called back this morning anyway. This time I got another rep who said she could not change me over until I used up my 1GB of trial Data. ( I didn't even now I had trial data) She told me to call back once that was used up and they could switch me over. 20 minutes later SHE called me back and said she got it to go through and I now have unlimited. This is the ONLY device I have on AT&T. So I can confirm this is 100% Stand-alone.
    Good to know 🏻🏻🏻🏻

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 5 64GB 6.1.2 Jailbroken
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Yes I literally just got the $20 unlimited STAND-ALONE plan now 10:15AM MDT. Bought the Mobley last night at Best Buy and activated it online on the 1GB plan. I called last night and the rep told me she was having issues getting it to go through and said she would call me back today. I got impatient and called back this morning anyway. This time I got another rep who said she could not change me over until I used up my 1GB of trial Data. ( I didn't even know I had trial data) She told me to call back once that was used up and they could switch me over. 20 minutes later SHE called me back and said she got it to go through and I now have unlimited. This is the ONLY device I have on AT&T. So I can confirm this is 100% Stand-alone.

Be sure to call the Connected Car department 1-866-595-1222 and ask specifically for the AT&T Connected Car Unlimited Plan.

Awesome. I'm been waiting for my Mobley to update to 1.0.1 so I can disable the 2 hour auto shut off timer but so far its been plugged in for 6 hours and still no update.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal 28 View Post
    Awesome. I'm been waiting for my Mobley to update to 1.0.1 so I can disable the 2 hour auto shut off timer but so far its been plugged in for 6 hours and still no update.

Yea, I've had my mobley since June of last year and it is still on 1.0.0. I changed the timeout to 2 hours so that it would stay on that long after I got out the car but still hasn't updated. I made the timeout change about 1 week ago.

I don't want to buy an AC adaptor for the mobley if it's never going to update to 1.0.1. Now since the new unlimited plan allows for mobely and the velocity mobile hotspot, the draw of Mobley is less important. The only plus for it is that you can get it standalone for $20/month without any other AT&T services.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flaxum View Post
    Yea, I've had my mobley since June of last year and it is still on 1.0.0. I changed the timeout to 2 hours so that it would stay on that long after I got out the car but still hasn't updated. I made the timeout change about 1 week ago.

I don't want to buy an AC adaptor for the mobley if it's never going to update to 1.0.1. Now since the new unlimited plan allows for mobely and the velocity mobile hotspot, the draw of Mobley is less important. The only plus for it is that you can get it standalone for $20/month without any other AT&T services.
    So we are sure that anyone can add it for $20? Can someone provide me with the link to the mobleys page that still says that? Thanks

Device(s)
    Galaxy S7 Active
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

I wonder if doing a factory reset would allow it to update to the new firmware. basically start all over. Mine updated within a couple of days of the update being released and everyone started talking about it on here.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cyorke View Post
    I wonder if doing a factory reset would allow it to update to the new firmware. basically start all over. Mine updated within a couple of days of the update being released and everyone started talking about it on here.
    I thought about doing that but didn't want to have to reconfigure things and then it still not update. I will try it and see what happens.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieunc View Post
    So we are sure that anyone can add it for $20? Can someone provide me with the link to the mobleys page that still says that? Thanks
    https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobley.html

Scroll down to the bottom or search for AT&T Connected Car Unlimited Plan

How do you interpret what it says there? Me personally, I'm still skeptical - I'm thinking they've worded this wrong and it's meant to say something like "can be added to an unlimited data plan for just $20/mo more." But... I also can't argue with the success that others are having with signing up for this. The more people I hear of having success with this, leads me to believe that this may actually be $20/mo.

Feedback Score
    I thought about doing that but didn't want to have to reconfigure things and then it still not update. I will try it and see what happens.
    Where did you buy your Mobley?

If the Mobley aren't going to update the firmware then this could become a problem.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T & Sprint
    Feedback Score

How did you get the temperature to display on the top line of your phone?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Where did you buy your Mobley?

If the Mobley aren't going to update the firmware then this could become a problem.
    I got mine from AT&T on 2 year contract last June when I signed up for DTV and unlimited. My fear is that they realized that the 1.0.1 update allowed for unlimited powering of the device outside vehicle and they stopped the rollout of the update.

Feedback Score
    https://www.att.com/devices/zte/mobley.html

Scroll down to the bottom or search for AT&T Connected Car Unlimited Plan

How do you interpret what it says there? Me personally, I'm still skeptical - I'm thinking they've worded this wrong and it's meant to say something like "can be added to an unlimited data plan for just $20/mo more." But... I also can't argue with the success that others are having with signing up for this. The more people I hear of having success with this, leads me to believe that this may actually be $20/mo.
    I'm not finding where you see it. Can you help? I went to that page and searched for connect car etc

Page 5 of 330 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 55 105 ... LastLast