Page 141 of 276 FirstFirst ... 41 91 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 4128

Thread: Stand alone AT&T Unlimited ZTE Mobley Hotspot now only $20!!!!!

Device(s)
    lg the V
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    Yes, did you read the posts on this page #70? Its been discussed multiple times in both of the large Mobley threads and I just shared the usb step-up converter that is on amazon again a few posts ago.......
    My page numbering scheme has this as page #70. Any post #'s?

That step up converter is a $40 item.

There's a you tube video of a guy just using an RC battery.

Feedback Score
    Hopefully ordering mine tomorrow. How are your speeds now guys? Read down a few pages and theirs lots of mileage may vary post's. I'm currently on the cricket $60 plan, Im a driver so unlimited is important to me, but at this price it just looks better to cut my line, use hangouts / Talk text only plan and just use the Mobley and have a USB power bank to use it any time I'm out the rig, put it in a carry bag/ backpack or something.

Sent from my SM-G935U using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gemniii View Post
    My page numbering scheme has this as page #70. Any post #'s?

That step up converter is a $40 item.

There's a you tube video of a guy just using an RC battery.
    One can just search my recent posts too
    Step up converter myself and most others got was <$10 IIRC
    Personally I dont want to have to switch out batteries but have the option to use AC, DC, or a battery how I did it

Feedback Score
    For those of you receiving a monthly discount with a qualifying FAN, did the discount appear in the first month you signed up for AT&T or did it take a couple of months as they said?

I got the activation fee waived, but I'm wondering if I just don't qualify for the monthly discount or if it will still take time.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ny355145 View Post
    For those of you receiving a monthly discount with a qualifying FAN, did the discount appear in the first month you signed up for AT&T or did it take a couple of months as they said?

I got the activation fee waived, but I'm wondering if I just don't qualify for the monthly discount or if it will still take time.
    it will vary. if u had them do the discount in-store manually, there is a likely hood it would be there for the first bill if your proof was verified quickly. if you do the normal discount subscription method online, it can take 2-3 cycles

Feedback Score
    Honestly, I wouldn't be expecting a FAN discount on this plan.......If you got the activation waived due to your FAN, you saved $25!

The terms of the FAN discount specifically DOES NOT apply to any of the new unlimited plans (choice, choice plus), so I seriously doubt you will see any discount off this mobley plan.

Quote Originally Posted by ny355145 View Post

Feedback Score
    you can't really manually "discount" a plan if the system isn't setup to provide a discount to that plan, and if even so, a store probably could not perform that action. That would have to be something done by calling in and discussing your billing..

Since no one is in any 2nd or 3rd billing cycle yet (that I've heard), its hard to know if any discount will be applied.

it will vary. if u had them do the discount in-store manually, there is a likely hood it would be there for the first bill if your proof was verified quickly. if you do the normal discount subscription method online, it can take 2-3 cycles

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    you can't really manually "discount" a plan if the system isn't setup to provide a discount to that plan, and if even so, a store probably could not perform that action. That would have to be something done by calling in and discussing your billing..

Since no one is in any 2nd or 3rd billing cycle yet (that I've heard), its hard to know if any discount will be applied.
    there are two methods. store can apply fan manually or you can do it online yourself. i had the store do it and am getting 25% off the plan even though my discount is only 20%. i dont know why exactly or if their applying the FAN in-store has anything to do with it. it was a nice surprise to see it at $15/month. my billing period just closed so waiting to see if the discount sticks in the second statement.

Feedback Score
    Then you're probably getting because the store forced it thru.... My FAN applied online (which is why my activation fee was automatically taken off).

This is ALOT to digest.........but seems to exclude unlimited plans....

bSERVICE DISCOUNTS: Eligibility: Available to qualified employees, students, members, and other authorized individuals associated with eligible sponsoring organizations ("Sponsoring Organization") with a qualified agreement ("Business Agreement"). Requires valid proof of eligibility. Discount subject to Business Agreement, may vary monthly and may be interrupted, changed, and/or discontinued without notice. Additional eligibility requirements may apply. Also available to (a) qualified government employees providing valid government employee ID card or current paystub, (b) qualified military veterans providing either a Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating an honorable discharge or a valid retired military ID or current AMVETS membership card, and (c) qualified spouses of active duty or deceased military service personnel providing a valid Department of Defense sponsorship card. Discount may be interrupted, changed, and/or discontinued without notice. Qualified individual must subscribe to service under an account for which he/she is personally liable. Qualified Charges: Unless otherwise provided in a Business Agreement: Discount applies only to the monthly service charge of qualified wireless plans, but does not apply to Unlimited Choice and Unlimited Plus data plans (except for qualified military personnel); may not be available with unlimited plans; and for all Mobile Share plans, applies only to the monthly plan charge of eligible plans with more than 300MB; does not apply to additional monthly device access charges. General Terms: Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Discount may take up to 2 bill cycles to appear after eligibility is confirmed and won’t apply to prior charges. Discount applied after application of any available credit and may not be combined with other service discounts. If you have a question about available service discount and/or your eligibility, visit a store or contact AT&T for offer details.

there are two methods. store can apply fan manually or you can do it online yourself. i had the store do it and am getting 25% off the plan even though my discount is only 20%. i dont know why exactly or if their applying the FAN in-store has anything to do with it. it was a nice surprise to see it at $15/month. my billing period just closed so waiting to see if the discount sticks in the second statement.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by greg4android View Post
    Then you're probably getting because the store forced it thru.... My FAN applied online (which is why my activation fee was automatically taken off).

This is ALOT to digest.........but seems to exclude unlimited plans....

bSERVICE DISCOUNTS: Eligibility: Available to qualified employees, students, members, and other authorized individuals associated with eligible sponsoring organizations ("Sponsoring Organization") with a qualified agreement ("Business Agreement"). Requires valid proof of eligibility. Discount subject to Business Agreement, may vary monthly and may be interrupted, changed, and/or discontinued without notice. Additional eligibility requirements may apply. Also available to (a) qualified government employees providing valid government employee ID card or current paystub, (b) qualified military veterans providing either a Department of Defense Form DD214 indicating an honorable discharge or a valid retired military ID or current AMVETS membership card, and (c) qualified spouses of active duty or deceased military service personnel providing a valid Department of Defense sponsorship card. Discount may be interrupted, changed, and/or discontinued without notice. Qualified individual must subscribe to service under an account for which he/she is personally liable. Qualified Charges: Unless otherwise provided in a Business Agreement: Discount applies only to the monthly service charge of qualified wireless plans, but does not apply to Unlimited Choice and Unlimited Plus data plans (except for qualified military personnel); may not be available with unlimited plans; and for all Mobile Share plans, applies only to the monthly plan charge of eligible plans with more than 300MB; does not apply to additional monthly device access charges. General Terms: Additional terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Discount may take up to 2 bill cycles to appear after eligibility is confirmed and won’t apply to prior charges. Discount applied after application of any available credit and may not be combined with other service discounts. If you have a question about available service discount and/or your eligibility, visit a store or contact AT&T for offer details.
    yup, widely known that discounts don't apply to unlimited plans at the major carriers sans a few like veterans discount

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the replies on the FAN. I have access to multiple FANs, so if I don't see a discount after a couple of cycles, I might try switching to another one to see if it makes a difference.

As an FYI. The AT&T websites seems to be out of stock of the mobley. I wonder if it will come back. Until it comes back in stock, new comers probably won't be able to get it free with the 2 year contract + $150 cashback.

Best Buy's ebay still has it for $79.99

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    My second statement just posted and the discount seems to have disappeared... haven't investigated yet.

Carrier(s)
    Tracfone - FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    My second statement just posted and the discount seems to have disappeared... haven't investigated yet.
    I had a FAN showing 20% off when the account was just created (before the first statement). After the first statement was generated, it disappeared, and the monthly charge is the full amount (~$23 or so).

Would be nice if it applies, but I'm not worried about it.

Feedback Score
    how many mobley's can you add on a single account (consumer not business)..

Device(s)
    Nexus1, formerly a G1
    Carrier(s)
    TMO
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid87 View Post
    how many mobley's can you add on a single account (consumer not business)..
    IIRC, 3 lines were the limit.

Page 141 of 276 FirstFirst ... 41 91 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 191 241 ... LastLast