Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trouble adding service online

Feedback Score

Trouble adding service online

Have been trying to add service online since Wednesday. Keeps get ting the red triangle with ! in center after I click to process my transaction. Gives no explanation what the problem is. Tried using a different browser, different credit card, clearing history still get same result. Did a chat and she suggested everything I had already tried. Any ideas?

Feedback Score
    Try clearing your cookies

Feedback Score
    Did not help. Same result. I don't understand why it doesn't indicate what the problem is. Never had this problem with the old site.

Feedback Score
    If you have a smartphone, you could try using the MyAccount app to buy airtime. Probably just a bug with the new website - I bet we are their testers .

Quote Originally Posted by smitty60 View Post
    Did not help. Same result. I don't understand why it doesn't indicate what the problem is. Never had this problem with the old site.

Feedback Score
    It is a smartphone. Have never used the app. A little afraid about using credit card through the app. Is it secure? Have any experience using it to purchase service? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    I have never used it to purchase airtime, as I find it much easier with a PC - which of course happens to not work for you now. I would assume the app is secure, but if you're not comfortable with the idea, don't do it. Too bad we don't have access to the old site until they fix the new site .

It is a smartphone. Have never used the app. A little afraid about using credit card through the app. Is it secure? Have any experience using it to purchase service? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    You could buy airtime from callingmart.com, Walmart.com, etc if you are in a bind.

Quote Originally Posted by tfusr19 View Post
    I have never used it to purchase airtime, as I find it much easier with a PC - which of course happens to not work for you now. I would assume the app is secure, but if you're not comfortable with the idea, don't do it. Too bad we don't have access to the old site until they fix the new site .

Feedback Score
    Thanks again. Will let ya know if I figure it out.

Feedback Score
    Guess I will have to go that route. Really need time (days) so was hoping to get the $20 plan with the $49.99 365 day add on. Oh well....

Feedback Score
    How long can you wait? Hopefully they will fix it soon. Where the heck is TracFone Alex whenever there's something useful he can do like escalate this issue to management to look into ASAP .

Guess I will have to go that route. Really need time (days) so was hoping to get the $20 plan with the $49.99 365 day add on. Oh well....

Feedback Score
    Sunday is my last day of service.

Feedback Score
    Well, I guess you're almost at the end of the runway and should not wait past the end of today.

Sunday is my last day of service.

Feedback Score
    I appreciate your assistance. I don't post often but keep an eye on things here and always find useful info. Will post back if I get it to work.

Feedback Score
    IIRC, the $50 for 365 days thing may be in the TF app. I don't buy anything online without using a virtual credit card with a dollar and time limit. A free Bluebird card limited sub account should work also.

Feedback Score
    I had never heard of Bluebird prior to your post.

This sounds very useful for the OP to use for the app purchase. Is it free to create a sub account?

https://www.bluebird.com/faqs/#fees-and-limits

Quote Originally Posted by bobdevnul View Post
    IIRC, the $50 for 365 days thing may be in the TF app. I don't buy anything online without using a virtual credit card with a dollar and time limit. A free Bluebird card limited sub account should work also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast