Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Thread: ZTE Mobley USB Tethering ASUS Router and probably others!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    You replied yes you can remote in or port forward. So you haven't actually tested or verified then?
    Ah, sorry, I was speaking in general terms. No, I have not specifically tested with AT&T.

Feedback Score
    Hello all.

I've searched the thread for any info on my question, but forgive me if I missed any answers.

So, I couldn't find any way to enable dual WAN from the Tmobile Asus interface, but did find the local URL to enter to bring up the dual WAN configuration: (http://cellspot.router/Advanced_WANPort_Content.asp)

The problem that I've encountered is that, although I have connectivity on the WAN port as well as the Mobley on the USB, the drop down selections for Primary and Secondary WAN are empty, and therefore I cannot make a selection to assign either.

Maybe I've missed something obvious. So, any insight would be helpful. I'm using the stock Tmobile Asus firmware.

Carrier(s)
    VZW & ATT
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mtncat View Post
    Hello all.

I've searched the thread for any info on my question, but forgive me if I missed any answers.

So, I couldn't find any way to enable dual WAN from the Tmobile Asus interface, but did find the local URL to enter to bring up the dual WAN configuration: (http://cellspot.router/Advanced_WANPort_Content.asp)

The problem that I've encountered is that, although I have connectivity on the WAN port as well as the Mobley on the USB, the drop down selections for Primary and Secondary WAN are empty, and therefore I cannot make a selection to assign either.

Maybe I've missed something obvious. So, any insight would be helpful. I'm using the stock Tmobile Asus firmware.
    I dont think Asus really introduced dual WAN until a later firmware. And when they introduced it was riddled with bugs and causes issues when trying to tether via USB. So if you want dual WAN you will want to try a non-Asus based firmware. Asus is willing to troubleshoot and fix their code but someone needs to spend time with them. Unfortunately I did not have the time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mysterym View Post
    I dont think Asus really introduced dual WAN until a later firmware. And when they introduced it was riddled with bugs and causes issues when trying to tether via USB. So if you want dual WAN you will want to try a non-Asus based firmware. Asus is willing to troubleshoot and fix their code but someone needs to spend time with them. Unfortunately I did not have the time.
    Thanks, mysterym, that makes sense.

If I can find the time, I will start a dialogue with the Asus guys about this.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28