Cricket
    Feedback Score

Moto g5 plus tips

I just picked up the Moto g5 plus.
    Love it so far.
    Any tips tricks etc
    Coming from an idol 3 w/Android 6.1
    What's new in 7.0?

Is there a way to make it reboot instead of just power down?

Feedback Score
    Bryanw20: Do you still have the G5 Plus? I am looking for someone to do a test for me using the FM Radio. I experience line noise when listening to a radio station, especially when screen is on. When screen times out it is not as bad, but is really a nuisance when screen is on and listening to a weak station. Have you had this problem?

Feedback Score
    I'm now on Moto ... 4th phone I've tried to get T-Mobile to work on in a row, and it DOES seem to work well!

Not really having any issues. But right now, wondering about any photo mavens... the default settings take really terrible low light shots. Can you do something halfway decent with "professional" settings?
    This is a number sign: #
    This is a pound sign: £
    This is an asterisk: * (There is no such symbol as an asterick)
    This is a checkbox: ☑ (It is not a tick. A tick is the sound a clock makes. a bug, or a superhero)