Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AT&T Will Offer HBO Free To “Unlimited Plus” Wireless Customers

Feedback Score

AT&T Will Offer HBO Free To “Unlimited Plus” Wireless Customers

Starting tomorrow, those who subscribe to AT&T’s Unlimited Plus wireless plan along with one of its video services — DirecTV, DirecTV Now, or U-verse — will receive HBO at no extra cost. That will last as long as they keep the service.

(I wonder if this would stack on top of the $25 monthly credit customers receive when they sign up for DirecTV or DirecTV Now)

Device(s)
    Gold iPhone 7 Plus (Verizon)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $45 / 8 GB
    Feedback Score
    They give 1 year free to DTVNow $35/100 plus channels customer like last month. I wish I was Cinemax, better than HBO, but take what is available , though

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 128gb(ATT), ZTE Mobley(DTV UDP)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    This is an interesting turn of events. I hope it combines the $25 discount.

Also speaking of discounts, anyone know if this combined bill discount will fall off soon? Or will it be a total of $35?

You have 2 applied discounts.
    Combined Bill Opt-in Discount $10
    Feb 02, 2016 - May 01, 2099
    $25 Off Per Month (Requires Unlimited Plus Mobility Data Plan)
    Mar 31, 2017 - Jun 29, 2100
    ATT 500GB WHPI /AT&T Unlimited Plus Multi Line:2015-Present
    Verizon: 2008-2016 (UDP)
    Sprint: 2008-2014
    Alltel:2005-2008
    Cingular:2006

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    Starting tomorrow, those who subscribe to AT&T’s Unlimited Plus wireless plan along with one of its video services — DirecTV, DirecTV Now, or U-verse — will receive HBO at no extra cost. That will last as long as they keep the service.

(I wonder if this would stack on top of the $25 monthly credit customers receive when they sign up for DirecTV or DirecTV Now)
    Looks like it will since they said it will be included for no charge if you subscribe to their video services. So it seems like HBO will appear on your bill as $0.00 and you'll still get the $25 video credit.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedius View Post
    This is an interesting turn of events. I hope it combines the $25 discount.

Also speaking of discounts, anyone know if this combined bill discount will fall off soon? Or will it be a total of $35?

You have 2 applied discounts.
    Combined Bill Opt-in Discount $10
    Feb 02, 2016 - May 01, 2099
    $25 Off Per Month (Requires Unlimited Plus Mobility Data Plan)
    Mar 31, 2017 - Jun 29, 2100
    I'm not sure but I believe it will be $35 as long as you continue to meet the conditions (combined billing for $10 and Unlimited plus for $25) of course with the $25 credit they say limited time offer. So in the future I wouldn't change your plan. Lol. But AT&T is generally good about grandfathering things in. So even when they end the credit for new customers you should still get the $35 credits. As i said be wary about changing your plan in the future tho.

Feedback Score
    guessing we have to call in to get the HBO activated..??
    Kyocera DuraXE flip phone, no more (privacy intrusive) smartphones :-)
    ------ No cell phone, No Tablet, No internet, No Computer, No Facebook ------
    -------------------- HOW LONG WILL YOU LAST -----------------------

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jjennings2510 View Post
    Looks like it will since they said it will be included for no charge if you subscribe to their video services. So it seems like HBO will appear on your bill as $0.00 and you'll still get the $25 video credit.
    This seems to be the case, looking at their website https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html it mentions both the HBO credit, and the $25 DirecTV credit

I know it's probably been asked before but do you know if they eliminated FAN discounts on the new $90 unlimited plus plans?

Feedback Score
    I would rather AT&T lower the cost of the plan from $95/mo to $85/mo.

Feedback Score

Yes it is stacked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    with Game of Thrones and everything else....this will be hard to compete with. I mean...HBO by itself on DirecTV is $18 a month
    Im glad they are finally getting competitive.

Device(s)
    Too Many
    Carrier(s)
    All Four
    Feedback Score
    Would this work if you have separate accounts? I have DTV NOW on a separate account because of the $35 grandfathered price.

Granted, they have gifted me HBO free for a year - but I'm wondering after that how it would work. I guess thanks to that they have time to get all the systems to talk to each other...
    ChristopherPrice.net
    Phone.news (Temp Mod Note: Non-profit)

Device(s)
    iPhone 7
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtr999 View Post
    They give 1 year free to DTVNow $35/100 plus channels customer like last month. I wish I was Cinemax, better than HBO, but take what is available , though
    Yep I got the free year of HBO for that promo too. Glad I hopped on DirecTV Now early.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Feedback Score
    Nice surprise!

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    This is great! The discount has already been added to my account.

Name:  e02e5d00-abb5-46e9-a3f9-e7597bb02aed_zpshaeopwzs.png
Views: 611
Size:  137.6 KB

Feedback Score
    This seems to be the case, looking at their website https://www.att.com/plans/unlimited-data-plans.html it mentions both the HBO credit, and the $25 DirecTV credit

I know it's probably been asked before but do you know if they eliminated FAN discounts on the new $90 unlimited plus plans?
    Yes, no FAN other than for military.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast