Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to h2o Wireless!

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score

Welcome to h2o Wireless!

Welcome to h2o Wireless on the Howard Forums! Please take a moment to review our entire family of prepaid wireless products and services.

h2o Wireless

Our flagship prepaid wireless plans offer the best combination of LTE data, talk, text, and international calling features on America’s largest network. Unlimited plans start as low as $30 per month and Pay As You Go plans for as low as $10.
    Visit www.h2owirelessnow.com for more details.

easyGO

International callers rejoice! If you don’t use much data, but need a plan with unlimited talk, text, and free international calling, then easyGO is for you! Monthly plans start as low as $20.
    Visit www.easygowireless.com for more details.

H2O BOLT

H2O BOLT provides lightning fast nationwide data only plans to share across all your Wi-Fi devices. Sign up for H2O BOLT for all your hotspot needs. Plans start as low as $25.
    Visit www.h2obolt.com for more details.

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score
    April Promotions

Take advantage of the following h2o promotions good for the month of April 2017!

Extra LTE Data - All Subscribers

Enjoy extra LTE data allotments on all our monthly unlimited plans for any activation or recharge until April 30th.
    All monthly plans include unlimited talk, text, data, and international calling! This is a limited time offer.

$30 / 3GB - $40 / 8GB - $50 / 10GB - $60 / 12GB

50% Off Promo - New Subscribers

For a limited time use promo code, 50off , to receive 50% off new h2o monthly plan purchases through our website. All monthly plan purchases include a free SIM and delivery!

$15 / 3Gb - $20 / 8GB - $25 / 10GB - $30 /12GB

Free Month of Service

Get a chance to win a free month of service by simply making (2) recharges between April 3rd and June 30th! Winners will be selected randomly in June and July. All qualified subscribers will be entered automatically.

Free iPhone 6s

Create an account on our website and sign up for Auto-Recharge for a chance to win an iPhone 6s! With Auto-Recharge, you save 10% off your plan every month! Winners selected at random, and will be contacted via SMS and/or by phone.

For more details on all these offers and promotions, please visit us at www.h2owirelessnow.com

Feedback Score
    I am on the $30 monthly plan with H2O Wireless. If I subscribe to one of the EasyGO unlimited plans now for a new line then decide to move it to H2O at a later time, will I just simply need to port the number to H2O from EasyGO or what will I need to do? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    New subscriber, VERY happy with the service so far. Thanks for the promo codes!

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sbmobile View Post
    I am on the $30 monthly plan with H2O Wireless. If I subscribe to one of the EasyGO unlimited plans now for a new line then decide to move it to H2O at a later time, will I just simply need to port the number to H2O from EasyGO or what will I need to do? Thanks!
    Transferring from easyGO to h2o is easy! Just follow the standard port-in procedures. You will need a new h2o SIM however.

I'd recommend the following:

1. Purchase a new h2o plan from our website and take advantage of the 50off promo code.
    2. You will receive a new h2o SIM card in the mail, with your purchased plan pre-loaded.
    3. When you are ready to transfer services, call h2o customer care and request a port-in BEFORE activating your SIM. 1-800-643-4926
    4. Remember unused balances cannot be transferred, so be sure to port-in at the end of your plan cycle.

Note: Your 30 day plan will only start once you activate your SIM. So you may pre-purchase a plan and activate it when you are ready. Also any plan promotion will be valid at the time of activation not at the time of purchase. For example, if you purchased a plan in April, but did not activate until June, your plans will fall under June's data plans or promotions.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by h2owireless View Post
    Transferring from easyGO to h2o is easy! Just follow the standard port-in procedures. You will need a new h2o SIM however.

I'd recommend the following:

1. Purchase a new h2o plan from our website and take advantage of the 50off promo code.
    2. You will receive a new h2o SIM card in the mail, with your purchased plan pre-loaded.
    3. When you are ready to transfer services, call h2o customer care and request a port-in BEFORE activating your SIM. 1-800-643-4926
    4. Remember unused balances cannot be transferred, so be sure to port-in at the end of your plan cycle.

Note: Your 30 day plan will only start once you activate your SIM. So you may pre-purchase a plan and activate it when you are ready. Also any plan promotion will be valid at the time of activation not at the time of purchase. For example, if you purchased a plan in April, but did not activate until June, your plans will fall under June's data plans or promotions.
    Thanks!!! .......

Carrier(s)
    h2o Wireless
    Feedback Score
    h2o data promotions have been extended until June 30, 2017!

• $30 ($27) - 3GB LTE
    • $40 ($36) - 8GB LTE
    • $50 ($45) - 10GB LTE
    • $60 ($54) - 12GB LTE

All monthly unlimited plans include, unlimited talk, text, data (2G), and international calling & SMS.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for all your help h2owireless
    Last edited by Qt0; 07-19-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Feedback Score
    When is H20 going to get some good lower cost basic or feature phones in stock at the site for paygo people who don't need a smartphone. Nice 3g flips or qwerty texters. I don't see many unlocked flips online that I could use. Usually locked & branded. I have one flip on H20 but wanted to try EasyGo paygo & Port a number in.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieBoot View Post
    When is H20 going to get some good lower cost basic or feature phones in stock at the site for paygo people who don't need a smartphone. Nice 3g flips or qwerty texters. I don't see many unlocked flips online that I could use. Usually locked & branded. I have one flip on H20 but wanted to try EasyGo paygo & Port a number in.
    Check Amazon.com for unlocked GSM phones.

Feedback Score
    I think any of the AT&T Prepaid (formerly GoPhone) will also work. For e.g. this phone from Walmart

Feedback Score
    Thnx for the link to the z223, i have the z222 on H20 currently & its a good phone, i don't know how it differs from the z223 as they look the same.

My issue is that to port a number to H20 they need the phone's IMEI & that would be able to be checked & prove AT&T never unlocked it. H20 customer care said it had to be unlocked.

To just activate my z222 with a new tel# it didn't need the IMEI.

I did try H20 with an AT&T Alcatel Ideal and though it showed the H20 network, could text or call, it wouldn't accept the codes or settings for MMS. I have an older Alcatel qwerty phone thats the same way.

I don't have accounts with Amazon, eBay, or PayPal anymore, not in years. I only have web access through a cell browser now. Or i might be able to shop on there for unlock codes or unlocked phones but its my experience that electronic or electrical items are risky, i've been burned by bad deals. They sound good but don't work. A cell i got looked clean and worked but the battery was no good. It would've been cheaper to buy new from Virgin Mobile with free shipping then to buy a new battery for $20. So i don't like buying used.

I saw on the z223 page that mail returns on the item are forbidden by law at least at Walmart (!) so that rules out buying from them by mail should the phone turn bad, would have to buy at the store.

I'll probably find the right phone eventually, something new thats unlocked, so i guess i'll have to keep looking. Thank you for taking time to try to help.

Feedback Score
    You don't need to unlock the AT&T locked phones to use on H2O. You can run the H2O SIMs in any unlocked or AT&T locked phones regardless of the IMEI's assume that the IMEI's are not blacklisted (reported stolen phones, for example).

Feedback Score
    I would have to do MMS since it's what I do most and 2 of my locked AT&T phones, qwerty texter from 2013 & new Alcatel smartphone reject H20 settings. The APN settings on the Alcatel Ideal is greyed out and can't edit. So I hesitate to buy another AT&T to test on H20 or could get one for $15 at Best Buy by mail or $21 at Rite Aid across the street, LG B470, i have a similar one the 442bg but it's a Tracfone AT&T service SIM.

Feedback Score
    Did you use the H2O Smart SIM? With the H2O Smart SIM's, I don't need to add or edit the APN manually. Anyway, it's strange from what you said.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast