Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HTC refurb phone shipping delays?

Feedback Score

HTC refurb phone shipping delays?

Ordered a 626s refurb last week, still not shipped... Anybody else has a similar issue? Thanks!

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, iPad Pro 12.9", Lumia 650, SpareOne
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-410
    Feedback Score
    Yeah, me too - I'm wondering if they ran out of stock on the 626ses and if I should've gotten the 625 instead. I'm still stuck at "processing" for the online order status (ordered last Saturday).

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    cricKet
    Feedback Score
    I have this happen before and the order will not ship
    - I contact Cricket (chat) 4 days later and they will ship out next day

* Contact again a week after and they said order was cancelled and said I will get refund when they received their package back. I'm like wtf????? How the heck they receive the package back if they are not shipped it out? and ask for the tracking number. They said there is no tracking number for that order and advise me to call my bank and dispute that transaction.

I know it is funny store but that is what happen to me. And I'm not troll here, I'm a die hard Cricket fan hehehehe

Feedback Score
    Same here. Ordered two 625s and two 626s's. I received 3 overnight, but the last order I placed hasn't shipped yet. I emailed Zendesk and was told that these phones were more popular than they anticipated, and they're working hard to fulfil my order. I think they finally noticed how many $0.99 phones I've ordered lately, and they're shutting me down for a while.

Funny side note, one of my 625s thinks it's a 626s. I wonder if they're flashing these phones, and just did that one wrong. Oddly enough the 625 is an updated model of the 626s. I was hoping one of them might upgrade to Marshmallow with it's expandable internal memory to SD, because that's the only way it'll really be usable if you want many apps. For 99cents it'll be a fine Roku remote, or eBay sale.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-410
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teKcirc View Post
    I have this happen before and the order will not ship
    - I contact Cricket (chat) 4 days later and they will ship out next day

* Contact again a week after and they said order was cancelled and said I will get refund when they received their package back. I'm like wtf????? How the heck they receive the package back if they are not shipped it out? and ask for the tracking number. They said there is no tracking number for that order and advise me to call my bank and dispute that transaction.
    That's strange - I was in no rush to get it, as I more or less was just picking up an extra phone for 99˘ and tying up some cash early for the service, but I'll email support and see what they have to say or if they can just cancel the order. I grabbed a Lumia 650 a couple of weeks ago, so I wonder if that may have screwed things up (one phone per month?), although it sounds like others ordered multiple phones after each other when they shipped.

Feedback Score
    I ordered three 625s and they all came at once 2 days after I ordered

Wonder if I can order another round or whether they have shut me down

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-410
    Feedback Score
    I just got word that they just had too many orders:

The HTC Desire was a hotter deal than we expected. Due to high order volumes our shipping and handling is taking longer than normal to process. We are working to fulfill your order as soon as possible.

Feedback Score
    I just received an email saying that they're going to issue a refund for my 626s that didn't ship.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    310-150, 310-410
    Feedback Score

HTC refurb phone shipping delays?

Quote Originally Posted by phroberts View Post
    I just received an email saying that they're going to issue a refund for my 626s that didn't ship.
    Nothing here yet, but I'll keep an eye out. Funny, this might have been the most popular an HTC phone has been since maybe the G1.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by phroberts View Post

Funny side note, one of my 625s thinks it's a 626s. I wonder if they're flashing these phones, and just did that one wrong. Oddly enough the 625 is an updated model of the 626s. I was hoping one of them might upgrade to Marshmallow with it's expandable internal memory to SD, because that's the only way it'll really be usable if you want many apps. For 99cents it'll be a fine Roku remote, or eBay sale.
    I ordered one HTC 625 and received it tuesday. Physically it's a 625. The speaker grills are different between the 625 and 626s. The 625 is a newer phone. My 625 also thinks it's a 626s. Under about/phone identity/model number it states 626s.

Feedback Score
    Somebody probably thought they were doing us a favor making it a higher model number (if that can happen).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bmwfreak View Post
    I ordered one HTC 625 and received it tuesday. Physically it's a 625. The speaker grills are different between the 625 and 626s. The 625 is a newer phone. My 625 also thinks it's a 626s. Under about/phone identity/model number it states 626s.
    My 625 also says 626S in the software

Device(s)
    way to many
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket/Aio
    Feedback Score
    are they updating to Marshmallow?

Feedback Score
    Mine haven't... I should probably try leaving them on - but as far as having the phone check for updates, they come back as up to date.

Feedback Score
    The 625 gets much better reviews.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast