I just switched to a new PC, and can't get the correct drivers to load, when I plug in my MOT Droid Mini.

I downloaded and installed "Motorola_Mobile_Drivers_v6.4.0_64bit.msi". Didn't seem to make much of a difference (though I guess it still good to have installed).

When I plug my phone into my USB port, I notice in Device Manager, I get "Other devices" and under that is an "MTP" with a yellow "/!\". I assume that is my phone.

I tried various ways of getting it to find the right driver, but it doesn't seem to be successful.

I read to select "pick from list of device drivers on my computer", and do look for a category of "Portable Devices". I don't have that, or anything with a name remotely like that. I did look at the category of "Android Devices", but those are for the ADB interface, and doesn't provide me access to my phone's memory.

Yes, I have my phone set for "Connect as a Media Device", aka MTP. That matches the "MTP" device I mentioned above.

When I open up the newly installed "Motorola Device Manager", all it seems to want to do is check if I need newer drivers, finds I don't, and closes.

Does anyone have any ideas what to do?