Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Koodo Plan Loophole on TELUS

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    When I ordered my corp plan, I selected the SK 15GB BOYD $55.25 plan. When my SIM card arrived, I realized they activated a 2GB Ontario plan with a 647 number. There was no communication to me whatsoever about this.

TELUS Live Chat will not touch corporate accounts due to "high security" as the reps claim. However, TELUS corp has a dedicated support e-mail. So I e-mailed them saying an error was made with my order. They got back to me in 2 days being very apologetic and they changed me to an SK number and the correct plan.

Since there is no way to port in a number on corp self serve, I wonder if I can try by e-mailing corp support again. Might be worth a shot.

Feedback Score

Koodo Plan Loophole on TELUS

Quote Originally Posted by euroeuro View Post
    When I ordered my corp plan, I selected the SK 15GB BOYD $55.25 plan. When my SIM card arrived, I realized they activated a 2GB Ontario plan with a 647 number. There was no communication to me whatsoever about this.

TELUS Live Chat will not touch corporate accounts due to "high security" as the reps claim. However, TELUS corp has a dedicated support e-mail. So I e-mailed them saying an error was made with my order. They got back to me in 2 days being very apologetic and they changed me to an SK number and the correct plan.

Since there is no way to port in a number on corp self serve, I wonder if I can try by e-mailing corp support again. Might be worth a shot.
    I don't even have the option to select an out of province corp plan.

EDIT: Did you have to set an SK address? Or did they assign the SK plan and number while you had a different province address?

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
    I don't even have the option to select an out of province corp plan.

EDIT: Did you have to set an SK address? Or did they assign the SK plan and number while you had a different province address?
    I've had an Ontario address on file the entire time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpy View Post
    Yea hopefully OP will chime in - I have a feeling that he got an AB number, then changed to an SK number and plan, and then ported AB number.
    This is an old line. I am not using or going to use this line; I keep it active for a different thing that I am abusing. I just wanted to try and see if the plan thing still works because of that person claiming it was fixed. I am using an old Koodo one with $10/GB overage rate and monthly 30 free international minutes.

How you can do it: get a Bell or a Virgin Mobile SIM card. There is usually one for $0.99 on eBay. Activate the card online on prepaid without topping up, and choose a MB/SK/QC number. Go to a TELUS store to activate a new line. Tell them you want to transfer your number during activation, not afterwards. Transfer that MB/SK/QC number. Do not mention anything about MB/SK/QC at all when you are there. Their system will also let you choose a MB/SK/QC plan during activation. Get behind the screen, watch what they are doing, act dumb, and then choose the plan you want on the screen when it comes to that step. That is actually how I got my Koodo plan a few years ago. Go home, port the number -TELUS My Account might say you need to wait 14 days after activation to change the number, but it might also take up to 2 billing cycles for it to allow you because their website is full of bugs, some of which I happily abuse.

Or you can get an AB/BC/ON number, change to MB/SK/QC, and then port, but this will take at least 90 days because TELUS My Account allows one phone number change every 90 days.

This used to be a lot easier because you could activate a TELUS line online, and choose whatever number and plan you want without dealing with a person.

Feedback Score
    Hi all,
    i am wondering can i get that telus 15gigs plan, i am currently with koodo $48/5gigs with Ontario address and 647 number
    Can i switch to Telus ...?
    need some help to switch telus please guide
    thank you

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S7
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by euroeuro View Post
    When I ordered my corp plan, I selected the SK 15GB BOYD $55.25 plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha888 View Post
    Hi all,
    i am wondering can i get that telus 15gigs plan, i am currently with koodo $48/5gigs with Ontario address and 647 number
    Can i switch to Telus ...?
    need some help to switch telus please guide
    thank you
    First question: do you currently work for a company that has negotiated Corporate Individual Liability (CIL) plans for its employees?

Feedback Score
    Pay $75 for 15GB plan, and don't deal with corporate BS.

Feedback Score
    yes 30% discount

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    Pay $75 for 15GB plan, and don't deal with corporate BS.
    yes but how to get it since my address is toronto ont and number is 647 code

Feedback Score
    yes but how to get it since my address is toronto ont and number is 647 code
    You could start with reading what I posted on this page.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    You could start with reading what I posted on this page.
    yep gone through it for me its complex process dont want to mess with something which i m not good at
    looking kijiji get some one do it

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    yep gone through it for me its complex process dont want to mess with something which i m not good at
    looking kijiji get some one do it
    Good luck losing your money to scammers
    Cell phone history:
    Motorola DPC 550 - Ericsson DF388 - Sanyo SCP-4000 - Samsung SCH-N150 - Samsung SCH-T300 - LG TM520 - LG VX-4600 - BlackBerry 6750 - BlackBerry 7250 - Samsung SGH-807 - T-Mobile Dash - Motorola RAZR - BlackBerry Bold 9000 - BlackBerry Torch 9800 - Samsung Galaxy S Captivate (rooted) - Samsung Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S III LTE (rooted, running SlimBean 4.3) - Oppo Find 7a - Moto X Play - OnePlus 3T Midnight Black Limited Edition

Device(s)
    256GB iPhone 7 Plus; iPad Pro
    Carrier(s)
    KOODO, Rogers
    Feedback Score
    So what is the process to obtain with a non-SK number?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhindustan View Post
    So what is the process to obtain with a non-SK number?
    Scroll up the page, it's right there.

Device(s)
    256GB iPhone 7 Plus; iPad Pro
    Carrier(s)
    KOODO, Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Oops that was sort of dumb of me...thanks!

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast