Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast

Thread: Koodo Plan Loophole on TELUS

Device(s)
    iPhone X & 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    You are asking a csr to do it on corp discount account. Consumer plans can do the port online themselves.
    90 Day Wait is valid for consumer accounts, as for Corp Accounts one cannot do it online.
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Feedback Score

Koodo Plan Loophole on TELUS

Has any one on the corporate versions of these plans tried to stack data plans....for example adding another 15gb on top of the base 15gb...Some people think you cannot do this on the corporate plans I just wanted to know if anybody with a corporate plan has tried to add more data.
    Last edited by TrentH; 10-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    Bell Corp Plan:
    • 250 Anytime Minutes
    • Canada Wide Incoming Calls 1000 minutes Free
    • Unlimited Weeknights & Weekends (6pm-7am)
    • Call Display, Message Center
    • Voice Mail
    • Unlimited Text Messaging Canada
    • Unlimited Bell to Bell Cellphones local
    * Canada Long Distance - $0.10 / minute
    * US Long Distance - $0.20 / minute

* Unlimited Personal Email and Internet - $30.00

$65.00 Total

Device(s)
    Zed 30, Z10, 9900, 9780, 8530, W995a, u8a, w508, w980, w380a and a few Z710s
    Carrier(s)
    au revoir Robbers... bonjour Mobilicity
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentH View Post
    Has any one the corporate versions of these plans tried to stack data plans....for example adding another 15gb on top of the base 15gb...Some people think you cannot do this on the corporate plans I just wanted to know if anybody with a corporate plan has tried to add more data.
    once you get the notice that you're almost done your data allotment, you get the option to buy more data. for some reason, and i truly do stand corrected, but I don't think buying another 15gb is an option... I think you can buy up to 5gb more... I'm going off memory here so don't beat me up if Im wrong...

Feedback Score
    I had a 647 port done onto a corp SK plan yesterday, without a plan change. I emailed the corp support team twice, the first rep said I'd have to change the plan to an ON plan. The second rep, on thanksgiving, did it for me without any hassle. Seems like this can still be done on the corporate side.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tsillusion View Post
    I had a 647 port done onto a corp SK plan yesterday, without a plan change. I emailed the corp support team twice, the first rep said I'd have to change the plan to an ON plan. The second rep, on thanksgiving, did it for me without any hassle. Seems like this can still be done on the corporate side.
    Yeah some Corp reps can still do the out of province port. Just talked to someone last week, but she told me that once the port is done, there's a chance that I may get locked in to my plan. For example, I'm currently have the 15 GB data plan and let say if I want to downgrade to the 5 or 10 GB, it would require an override from another team and this will force them to get then an in province plan. So I just stayed with the SK plan.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've had the 15GB SK corp plan with ON number for a few months now without issues. Adding on to the list of glitches that 5714 just loves to take advantage of (LoL)... Before I ported my 416 number to the plan, I was on Koodo's 8GB Quebec plan which I activated on Boxing Day 2016. If anyone can recall, there was a promo that all plans activated that day would get a $10 BYOD credit for one year. After I ported it to the TELUS corp plan, the BYOD credit "ported" over as well

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.02.26 AM.png
Views: 580
Size:  262.6 KB

Feedback Score
    How do people get the corp plans? I assume it's the 30% discounts on regular plans? Seems the rep there might be a different pool which were not coached to deny porting number requests.

Also, reason for asking a rep is to expedite the 90 day wait time required

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messerschmitt View Post
    How do people get the corp plans? I assume it's the 30% discounts on regular plans? Seems the rep there might be a different pool which were not coached to deny porting number requests.

Also, reason for asking a rep is to expedite the 90 day wait time required
    You need to work for an employer who has an agreement with TELUS to offer an EPP discount. Employee verification is required, often through work email.

Feedback Score
    Number changing is now possible through the new My Account. It doesn't even allow searching available numbers by last 4 digits. When they completely disable the old one, there will be no more getting nice numbers from TELUS, and I assume the loophole will be gone unless you get a rep to do it. So, get the plan while you still can.

Name:  8aA2syB.png
Views: 531
Size:  134.8 KB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post
    Number changing is now possible through the new My Account. It doesn't even allow searching available numbers by last 4 digits. When they completely disable the old one, there will be no more getting nice numbers from TELUS, and I assume the loophole will be gone unless you get a rep to do it. So, get the plan while you still can.

This is for the corp side of the plan correct?

Device(s)
    iPhone X & 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Messerschmitt View Post
    This is for the corp side of the plan correct?
    No, Non-Corp.

Telus Reps will never port in non-SK #'s anymore regardless of # of attempts or your stories.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I just hope I'll be able to add the new $5 Apple Watch plan to my current 15GB SK corp plan with ON number.. Maybe I should activate an SK number and port-in for that line so it'll be compatible..

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5714 View Post

That's gonna suck when they kill off the classic My Account. I love how you can get nice numbers. It's how I have a great 416-333 number, and I've gotten my family/friends easy numbers. I also have a separate line with all 7 digits the same (except area code).

Carrier(s)
    koodo
    Feedback Score
    I just got the koodo QC plan a week ago because I thought the telus loopholes were a bit more annoying to go through (rep's who will sometimes reject changes). I haven't ported in my number to koodo yet just cause I wanted to wait 2 weeks before making changes to my account (was warned about account flags otherwise)
    Looks like I made the right choice (sucks because I really wanted telus). Personally telus seems better than koodo for cases where you want more data or want to share data with multiple devices (koodo doesn't seem to have these options). Anyone think its worth still attempting to get a telus small business or personal plan while trying to do the loophole for local #? I have a best buy rep that gave me my koodo QC plan right away. I assume I wouldn't need to wait 90days for a port in and instead just wait the 10ish days for the next billing period.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by euroeuro View Post
    That's gonna suck when they kill off the classic My Account. I love how you can get nice numbers. It's how I have a great 416-333 number, and I've gotten my family/friends easy numbers. I also have a separate line with all 7 digits the same (except area code).
    I have

X*&[email protected]
    %*!-^XX-XXXX

Couldn't get to 7 consecutive ones yet.

It even used to be a lot easier than now. You could search a whole city at once. Now you have to search by area code and prefix.

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast