Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Koodo Plan Loophole on TELUS

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BasesLoadedWalk View Post
    I actually did use that $200 discount with home services. Worked with no issues.
    That's what I was wondering too. Perfect thanks! I'll be setting this up on Tuesday. I'll let everyone in this thread know how it goes.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    UPDATE*** So guys it worked!!! Got an email response from corp support that my port request was completed. Can confirm there is now a 416 number on my SK corp plan. I'll post a screenshot later tonight.

I'll wait about a month and see how it goes, and if all is good, then I will request to port my main Koodo 416 number to it and use it as my permanent line.

Device(s)
    BB8830 & P4000 Telus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus & Bell
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by euroeuro View Post
    UPDATE*** So guys it worked!!! Got an email response from corp support that my port request was completed. Can confirm there is now a 416 number on my SK corp plan. I'll post a screenshot later tonight.

I'll wait about a month and see how it goes, and if all is good, then I will request to port my main Koodo 416 number to it and use it as my permanent line.
    Thanks so much Euroeuro, that is great news. At least we now know sending an email through corporate will allow the port.

Device(s)
    Zed 30, Z10, 9900, 9780, 8530, W995a, u8a, w508, w980, w380a and a few Z710s
    Carrier(s)
    au revoir Robbers... bonjour Mobilicity
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 22.26.20.png
Views: 725
Size:  283.1 KB

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-05-31 at 22.28.31.png
Views: 713
Size:  312.3 KB

Here are the screenshots. MyAccount online does not show the Corp discount of 35%, only the PDF bill does. But here you can see the 416 number with the SK plan. Total cost: $55.25/month for 15GB of CAN/US data.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Conviviality View Post
    <-- my exact reaction when the port was successful LoL

Feedback Score
    So I have a bad news update to share. I did the workaround to get the Telus Saskatchewan Plan earlier in the week. Today I received a call from Telus saying they have terminated my contract and service and claimed I had fraudulently signed up for a plan I wasn't eligible for in my province of residence (Alberta). They have banned me from using Telus for a period of 1 year, so I had to switch providers. So everyone be careful with doing this switch, they are actively auditing all ports on Sask numbers.
    What?!?!? Are you serious?!?!??
    Disclaimer: All my posts, replies, comments and/or opinions expressed on www.howardforums.com are my own contribution only. The views expressed on this page do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of Fido, its management or employees.
    Fritz Z24...

Feedback Score
    So I have a bad news update to share. I did the workaround to get the Telus Saskatchewan Plan earlier in the week. Today I received a call from Telus saying they have terminated my contract and service and claimed I had fraudulently signed up for a plan I wasn't eligible for in my province of residence (Alberta). They have banned me from using Telus for a period of 1 year, so I had to switch providers. So everyone be careful with doing this switch, they are actively auditing all ports on Sask numbers.
    I guess I won't be doing it when I get home... Darn that sucks. I literally just got a text from Rogers the other day about my data usage, since I've been using more of my data on the EXT network. I guess I'll just have to watch it now..

Thanks for sharing BasesLoadedWalk!

Feedback Score
    Yes, they told me they nullified the contract on the basis of fraud and told me I couldn't sign up for Telus postpaid for 1 year. They transfered my number to Telus prepaid. I ported that out to another provider.
    I am sensing a troll here. "they are activately auditing all ports on Sask numbers." No, they are not.

If you aren't making it up, they probably looked at your account because it is new, and then the rep wanted to be an *******.
    Also, that is BS. File a complaint here: https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/complaints/complaint-form

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylay14 View Post
    I guess I won't be doing it when I get home... Darn that sucks. I literally just got a text from Rogers the other day about my data usage, since I've been using more of my data on the EXT network. I guess I'll just have to watch it now..
    Maybe try not porting on the same day of your new account's activation. TELUS even postdates a cancellation for new accounts that need further ID verification.

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah I don't buy it either. I've never heard of anyone being banned like that.

Device(s)
    iPhone X & 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I don't buy it either, he's definitely a troll. It's like all the Koodo loop hole trolls saying they got banned when it never happened

Only way to believe anyone is if they can produce a legit email that too I would take with a grain of salt due to fabrication possibility

Sent from my Z957 using HoFo mobile app
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Carrier(s)
    Koodo
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The only way they would MAYBE ban you is if you committed some type of real fraud like identify theft or using a fake address.

My line was activated through the proper channels using 100% correct information. My employment had to be verified through my work e-mail.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Samshares View Post
    Dealer for my employer is Apex Wireless and they are very much ***holes.

I provided them with a SK address for billing, Requested a SK #, and SK Plan.

I put shipping address as ON and they said I was committing network fraud and denied to process my order.

If anyone can DM me a little help would be much appreciated.
    Very much agree with your views on Apex Wireless. They handle the phone plan for CPA Canada, and I'm now working to have CPA Canada provide competing plans from Telus/Bell and/or provide another wireless provider for Rogers.

200,000 members and the best they can do is Apex? Complete garbage! If you're a CPA Canada member or student, write to member services and ask why they have failed to provide members with decent plan options, given their size.

Device(s)
    iPhone X & 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwandar View Post
    Very much agree with your views on Apex Wireless. They handle the phone plan for CPA Canada, and I'm now working to have CPA Canada provide competing plans from Telus/Bell and/or provide another wireless provider for Rogers.

200,000 members and the best they can do is Apex? Complete garbage! If you're a CPA Canada member or student, write to member services and ask why they have failed to provide members with decent plan options, given their size.
    Apex Wire is utter garbage, they won't let people activate out of province plans just because the ID has address from another province.

I wish I had option to deal with Telus directly but unfortunately we do not. They said we have to go through the dealer.
    Last edited by Samshares; 06-03-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Feedback Score
    Shoot now I'm starting to think if I should us pull the trigger and do that loop hole for the plan. I'm only on the fence because if I do port over to telus that means I will lose out on killer plan with Rogers, if Telus were to somehow take the SK plan away from me. The Telus US-CAN SK plan is just so tempting though...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylay14 View Post
    Shoot now I'm starting to think if I should us pull the trigger and do that loop hole for the plan. I'm only on the fence because if I do port over to telus that means I will lose out on killer plan with Rogers, if Telus were to somehow take the SK plan away from me. The Telus US-CAN SK plan is just so tempting though...
    Go read what I posted on Page 1. They can't take away ****.

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast