Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: iPhone SE now at Cricket

Feedback Score
    Oh well. $140 is too good to pass up. I went ahead and got it and put the cricket sim in it. It works on cricket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bommai View Post
    Oh well. $140 is too good to pass up. I went ahead and got it and put the cricket sim in it. It works on cricket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Yes great deal. I think the price will go lower still.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by DPiFan00 View Post
    There is not way Cricket will unlock a nom-Cricket phone. Period! So don't count on it.
    Just curious, as the other poster noted, the AT&T prepaid SE seems to be the only deal around. Is there any path to unlock? Is there any overall time limit where it becomes unlockable regardless of carrier? If you put the AT&T prepaid SIM in and activate, how long would the phone need to remain on their network before being eligible for unlock? Other options (including ebay unlocks)?

Device(s)
    Samsung GS7, Nokia 6350
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket, T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sporkman1 View Post
    Just curious, as the other poster noted, the AT&T prepaid SE seems to be the only deal around. Is there any path to unlock? Is there any overall time limit where it becomes unlockable regardless of carrier? If you put the AT&T prepaid SIM in and activate, how long would the phone need to remain on their network before being eligible for unlock? Other options (including ebay unlocks)?
    This is really a AT&T Prepaid question, not a Cricket question, so you are better off posting a new thread on the correct forum. However, to answer your question, you need to have 6 months of continuous service with AT&T Prepaid to be eligible for SIM unlock.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 using HoFo mobile app

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5