Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: CONFIRMED eBay gUDP Listings Pulled

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NOVA, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    532
    Carrier(s)
    One Verizon UDP, Six lines T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0

    CONFIRMED eBay gUDP Listings Pulled

    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1493994485.288161.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  51.0 KB

    Here is actual proof it is happening.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    400
    Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crux57 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1493994485.288161.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  51.0 KB

    Here is actual proof it is happening.
    Did we not already have proof of this? I would think with the mass listings reported pulled and hardly ANY listings on eBay, I would say the proof was in the pudding.
    ATT 500GB WHPI /AT&T Unlimited Plus Multi Line:2015-Present
    Verizon: 2008-2016 (UDP)
    Sprint: 2008-2014
    Alltel:2005-2008
    Cingular:2006

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NOVA, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    532
    Carrier(s)
    One Verizon UDP, Six lines T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedius View Post
    Did we not already have proof of this? I would think with the mass listings reported pulled and hardly ANY listings on eBay, I would say the proof was in the pudding.
    There was no proof. A zoomed in screenshot that looks like it was taken from wordpad does not constitute proof.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Vandenberg AFB
    Posts
    2,462
    Device(s)
    IPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crux57 View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1493994485.288161.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  51.0 KB

    Here is actual proof it is happening.
    Good. It's a big scam.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NOVA, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    532
    Carrier(s)
    One Verizon UDP, Six lines T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jtludwig View Post
    Good. It's a big scam.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Providing people internet who otherwise would not have it is a scam? How so?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    ROLLTIDE
    Posts
    4,426
    Device(s)
    Bag phone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crux57 View Post
    Providing people internet who otherwise would not have it is a scam? How so?
    Get a real job ! It was never yours to sell

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NOVA, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    532
    Carrier(s)
    One Verizon UDP, Six lines T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE View Post
    Get a real job ! It was never yours to sell
    But you didn't answer the question. What is wrong with providing internet to those who don't have it? How is it a scam?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    439
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE View Post
    Get a real job ! It was never yours to sell
    So I guess everyone on eBay needs to get a real job huh? LMAO.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NOVA, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    532
    Carrier(s)
    One Verizon UDP, Six lines T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by smokieunc View Post
    So I guess everyone on eBay needs to get a real job huh? LMAO.
    Again, what is wrong with providing people who need internet, with internet?

    Providing a service for pay is EXACTLY what a job is. This is no ones main job though.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    309
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by crux57 View Post
    But you didn't answer the question. What is wrong with providing internet to those who don't have it? How is it a scam?
    The question was answered. Its not your property or your service to sell.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NOVA, Northern Virginia
    Posts
    532
    Carrier(s)
    One Verizon UDP, Six lines T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandfathered View Post
    The question was answered. Its not your property or your service to sell.
    Sure it is. I pay for it myself every month. No different then splitting the bill with your family.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,178
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Let's keep this thread civil or it will be closed.

    Sent from my SM-P900 using HoFo mobile app
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

    Sarcasm is a fine art...

    "Don't believe everything you think"

    It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    309
    Feedback Score
    0

    CONFIRMED eBay gUDP Listings Pulled

    ..............just close the thread

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    17,178
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    I said it once already and will only say it one more time. Keep the forum civil. If you want to argue amongst yourselves, do it through PM messages and keep it off the forum. I am not going to point anyone out, the thread was trimmed up after my first warning. Thread closed.....

Similar Threads

  1. 6600 on ebay...anyone confirm?
    By xj911 in forum Symbian/S60
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-19-2003, 10:22 PM
  2. ONEEYED JACK IS This your eBay Listing?
    By dale9271 in forum UIQ
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2003, 06:33 AM
  3. Free Listing Day on eBay!
    By Extraordinary in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 03:59 PM

Bookmarks