Thread: Highest amp for Note 3

Feedback Score

Highest amp for Note 3

Hi.

I just wonder what is the highest amp charger that a note 3 can use without damaging the phone?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Forcing the battery to charge at a higher rate may reduce the battery's life. I won't recommend to use a non-standard charger.
    From my personal experience, I replaced a new battery on a Nexus 4 and used to charge the battery with a 2Amps charger all the time, where as the actual charger for Nexus 4 battery is of 1Amps.

Despite the new battery the battery does not last much longer as earlier. It could be a degraded battery also, I cannot rule out but using a high current charger is not suggested.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shibaa987 View Post
    Forcing the battery to charge at a higher rate may reduce the battery's life. I won't recommend to use a non-standard charger.
    From my personal experience, I replaced a new battery on a Nexus 4 and used to charge the battery with a 2Amps charger all the time, where as the actual charger for Nexus 4 battery is of 1Amps.

Despite the new battery the battery does not last much longer as earlier. It could be a degraded battery also, I cannot rule out but using a high current charger is not suggested.
    So the nexus 4 came with a 1.0 amp charger and you used a 2.0 anp charger, and the battery life did not last as long as the original battery, but then you also do not know if it is due to the specifics of the battery or if the higher amped charger contributed to the decline in battery life.

Did I get it all?