Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Results 421 to 427 of 427

Thread: YMMV - 35% lifetime discount on LTE plans

  1. #421
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    87
    Device(s)
    ZTE Grand X 4
    Carrier(s)
    Freedom
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    How does asking for codes bother you?
    Sorry if I came across as rude, wasn't my intention, but this thread has cropped up to the top multiple times since the codes expired, and most recent posts have been requests for F&F codes.

    Sent from my Z957 using HoFo mobile app
    Damn!

  2. #422
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    160
    Device(s)
    Palm Pre Plus (On The Way)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    I doubt there will be another promo anytime soon. The $59 plan at the $50 promo price plus 35% is pretty sweet though. Don't think the big 3 can get near $35 a month including tax for that type of plan.

  3. #423
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    646
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pjw918 View Post
    Same, once applied (with an in-market plan), on the account for life.
    But those F&F codes could no longer be applied after the 31st.
    Well looks like back-office suspended my discount and told me I would have to go on an in-market plan. Seeing as there is a $100 20GB LTE + 1gb roaming plan coming this thursday, I'll just jump on that.

    CORRECTION: All new plans does not include USA data roaming! Well there is no reason for me to switch now. Even with the discount, I would be paying $5 more to lose USA data roaming and gain Canadian roaming and I use more USA roaming than Canada.
    Last edited by emann56; Yesterday at 11:31 PM.
    Freedom Mobile: Smartphone 50 + $10 Double Your Data (10gb x 2 = 20gb) = $60 + TAX

  4. #424
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by emann56 View Post
    Well looks like back-office suspended my discount and told me I would have to go on an in-market plan. Seeing as there is a $100 20GB LTE + 1gb roaming plan coming this thursday, I'll just jump on that.
    Why did they suspend it??

  5. #425
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    646
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    Why did they suspend it??
    My Smartphone 50 plan does not qualify for the discount, I need to be on an in-market plan. Even though I was told as long as my account is in good standing, the promotion is good for life (Back-office still suspended it).

  6. #426
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    156
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by emann56 View Post
    My Smartphone 50 plan does not qualify for the discount, I need to be on an in-market plan. Even though I was told as long as my account is in good standing, the promotion is good for life (Back-office still suspended it).
    That’s the old $50 Plan from a while ago, right? Not the current Promo $50 Everywhere Plan?
    Yours has 10GB?

  7. #427
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    646
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    That’s the old $50 Plan from a while ago, right? Not the current Promo $50 Everywhere Plan?
    Yours has 10GB?
    Correct, they told me they are looking at accounts with plans with invalid promos and suspending it.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Similar Threads

  1. Discounts on Data Plans - YES
    By NCC1701 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-19-2005, 06:56 PM
  2. No coporate discount on bb plan?
    By nachos4two in forum General Nextel Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 09:25 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-05-2004, 02:03 AM
  4. Best discounts on rate plans?
    By newsguy in forum General Nextel Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-01-2004, 11:26 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks