Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Xfinity Mobile

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mframe View Post
    I tried to call today with a question, and the recording said the wait time would be 50 to 75 minutes. I did not bother waiting (issue wasn't that serious). I called Comcast instead, and when the recording asked if it was about Xfinity Mobile, I said NO (did not want to be transferred back there), and got a rep almost right away. Fortunately, she was able to answer my question.
    Now, Comcast is going to get a lot of calls that will not be about XM but ...

Device(s)
    S8
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I'm hoping the $200 deal comes back, I was waiting for the iPhone 8 but of course those pre-orders came up 2 days after the promo ended

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by geoff5093 View Post
    I'm hoping the $200 deal comes back, I was waiting for the iPhone 8 but of course those pre-orders came up 2 days after the promo ended
    One of the XM reps said they would have similar promotions for the coming holidays. Thanksgiving? Christmas? Black Friday? They didn't make it clear.

Feedback Score
    The promotion is still on - Not sure whether it is regional but, the phone agent confirmed yesterday that a $200 Visa card will be mailed once I have XM service for 90 days with Xfinity Internet. I am a current Comcast Triple Play customer and signed up for one line of XM two days ago.

Well - their phone reps had to dig-in that promo and I had to ask for it and the terms and have a ticket assigned to assign that promo to my account.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ddhwanee View Post
    The promotion is still on - Not sure whether it is regional but, the phone agent confirmed yesterday that a $200 Visa card will be mailed once I have XM service for 90 days with Xfinity Internet. I am a current Comcast Triple Play customer and signed up for one line of XM two days ago.

Well - their phone reps had to dig-in that promo and I had to ask for it and the terms and have a ticket assigned to assign that promo to my account.
    Yup, received the $200 promo flyer in the mail, no mention of needing double/triple play. Specifically mentioned internet users.

Device(s)
    LG G3/G2/XCharge, Moto E4/E2/G/G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O, PagePlus, TracFone, Tello, TMO, Xfinity
    Feedback Score
    I received the flyer, but it was only if I upgraded a line to the $45 monthly plan. It said up to 18 weeks to receive the $200 Visa card (which would be after you have paid for 4 months of service).

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9