Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Cellular South thread

Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Official Cellular South thread

Since Freddy Flash has started cracking down we might as well take our business elsewhere and start a general Cellular South topic area for everyone so please feel free to join me fleeing the other thread!

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Beginning to wonder if most Cell South folks even have internet access. Besides here and a few other spotty places they are rarely seen!!!

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    ST
    Feedback Score

switch from AT&T to Cellular South

I'm about to switch over to Cell South today from AT?&T, i've been with Cingular for many years but have decided after i got my bill last month i had gone over my $4.99 texting plan with 200 texts that i'd go with Cell South's unlimited text for $7.99 and with their unlimited plan for $59.99 and in the process do away with my home phone. I'm located in Hattiesburg, Ms and from everyone i've talked to they have had no problems with CS except their limited availability of phones that they offer, what do you all think about CS?
    Rockey

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Slow on the phones but as far as service goes there top notch. Can't beat the unlimited calling plan. On the bright side of the slow phone problem, by the time CS gets them most of the bugs are already figured out.

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    ST
    Feedback Score
    you do have a good point by being slow to roll out new phones i guess they would have the bugs out of the software. I do like the unlimited calling and when you add another line you get it for half off which works great for my wife and i and i also like the unlimited texting for $7.95 compared to cingular at $19.95.
    Thanks

Device(s)
    HTC Touch
    Carrier(s)
    Alltel
    Feedback Score
    Rates on plans/features aren't bad at all... customer service isn't bad in the sense that they're friendly but they are not knowledgeable AT ALL... most everyone that works there (in store and at the call centers) can barely operate a cell phone, if it isn't on their troubleshooting script, it's wayyy over their heads.

The equipment comes in on average about a year or so after Verizon/Alltel get it, which really sucks for me, and what makes it worse is that the charge an arm and a leg for this dated (in some cases antiquated) gear.

But I've been with them for years now and don't plan on going anyplace... I talk ~8000 minutes a month and send ~5000 texts... it just doesn't make sense for me to have usage limitations.

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Thank you BTW

You want this to be a sticky or let it float?
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGeek
    You will never find a more wretched hive of bad spelling and stupidity.
    Come to The Far Side. We have cookies

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    ST
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for all the info guys and girls, i plan on doing my switch tomorrow, with unlimited talk and text i dont think i can go wrong.
    Thanks again
    Rockey

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Hmmm, A sticky might draw a few more folks in from Cell South. Would save alot of stray threads I think.

Device(s)
    iPhone 4
    Carrier(s)
    at&t, Cellular South, Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Hattiesburg Cellular South Coverage is awesome!! You shouldn't be disapointed!!

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfe38652
    Hmmm, A sticky might draw a few more folks in from Cell South. Would save alot of stray threads I think.
    Hopefully so

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Thanx for the Sticky FF

Device(s)
    Snap!!!
    Carrier(s)
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by lonewolfe38652
    Thanx for the Sticky FF
    It's always a pleasure

I try to stop by this forum when I can and help out. If y'all do anything specific though feel more then free to shoot me a PM. Excluding my vacation next week I'm usually on all day M-F and a lot of the time on the weekends

Device(s)
    Iphone 4
    Carrier(s)
    ST
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for getting one started.
    Rockey

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Now that Alltel has the V9m, any ideas how long we'll have to wait? Hopefully not as long as there making wOrdie wait on that 68!!!

Page 1 of 65 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 51 ... LastLast