Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Data useage

Feedback Score
    Update: my phone has been turned off and SIM card removed for 3days plus, but freedom still counting data usage!!!!! RIPOFF ALERT folks. Watch your data usage counters like a hawk!

Device(s)
    iPhone X & 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Their data counter is off by a great margin.

Freedom even says that it may take up to 30 days for the data usage meter online to be fully updated....

The best way to check is via twitter support, just DM them and have them check i guess.
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Device(s)
    iPhone 4 / Samsung Galaxy S / N82
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I posted this on reddit and RFD. I guess more people are having issues like myself than I thought

Anyone having issues with Freedom's data tracking? It seems to be off. My usage seems to be higher than my usual, as well as the tracking on my phone's data usage.
    As well, when I got the notification SMS today that they have slowed down my Internet, I just passed 6gb of use (first time ever, my Public Mobile is always around 3gb and less). My Plan is 6gb plus 2gb bonus. Now I know that there is a delay of the data tracking and when I called them, my usage is 8.3gb, and I said that is impossible as even if the tracking is delayed by two days, I have been certainly using Wi-Fi the last two days.
    To make up for this, they offered me 3gb for free until the end of this billing cycle which is in like 4 days.
    But this is worrying me, not only the tracking is off, but I do believe that the system is ignoring the 2gb bonus and rather just going by 6gb.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3100
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    If they were smart they'd throttle everyone based on the load of that particular area, not on an arbitrary number. that way you wouldn't end up with the problem of data thats too slow to even browse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2