Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 129

Thread: AT&T unlimited iPad plan

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    The ATT store upset me when they wouldn't give me a replacement SIM after I sold my unlimited plan so I am currently on T-Mobile's promo plan. If I decide to go back to ATT later, I'll just get a SIM at the Apple store first.
    I now have the 7+, continuing my pattern of buying every other iPhone generation.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chicago/Northwest Indiana
    Posts
    3,524
    Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0

    AT&T unlimited iPad plan

    Looks like they went ahead and added an auto renew option:

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24
    Feedback Score
    0
    Wow. That’s awesome. It’s officially back


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Are the terms and conditions any different than the old plan? With the old one, some people moved the SIM to non-tablet devices such as hotspots.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,610
    Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    0
    ATT is not piggy about their Broadband (apn used by tablets and hotspots), you have always been able to swap them around, even the Connected Car sims.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    ATT is not piggy about their Broadband (apn used by tablets and hotspots), you have always been able to swap them around, even the Connected Car sims.
    I guess people will find out. People said for years that the iPad unlimited plan was too few people for ATT to worry about. No throttling, deprioritization, etc,.. Then ATT changed it.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,610
    Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Connected Car is sure putting them to the test.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just want to confirm, is the "Unlimited" iPad data plan back? I have had the old plan from when it was first released in 2010. A few years ago I transferred the sim to a Netgear hotspot to use with my computer. This week I dropped my AT&T original Grandfathered iPhone Unlimited plan since the free year on Sprint was too a deal to pass up. The old Grandfathered plan lost a lot of its luster in today's market and with Sprint I can now use the hotspot on my phone. If I can cancel the iPad plan and reinstate it when necessary that would save me more $$. I stopped by a Corporate AT&T store today and the associate with whom I spoke said an unlimited data plan for the iPad is not available. Would appreciate some confirmation from the experts here. Thanks.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    BTW, what is the 7GB with mobile hotspot for $50 as shown above? Why would you buy that plan when the iPad unlimited plan for $29.99 works in hotspots or has AT&T made changes. Thanks

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The United States of America
    Posts
    437
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_in_nyc View Post
    Just want to confirm, is the "Unlimited" iPad data plan back? I have had the old plan from when it was first released in 2010. A few years ago I transferred the sim to a Netgear hotspot to use with my computer. This week I dropped my AT&T original Grandfathered iPhone Unlimited plan since the free year on Sprint was too a deal to pass up. The old Grandfathered plan lost a lot of its luster in today's market and with Sprint I can now use the hotspot on my phone. If I can cancel the iPad plan and reinstate it when necessary that would save me more $$. I stopped by a Corporate AT&T store today and the associate with whom I spoke said an unlimited data plan for the iPad is not available. Would appreciate some confirmation from the experts here. Thanks.
    It's not available in store and it's not listed in myCSP, that much I can confirm. Other than that I don't know anything other aside from what's posted here. When I first saw this thread I asked a former employee of mine who's still with at&t and he wasn't able to find it in myCSP or add it to my iPad when I went to activate a new one in store.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    I just put a new Sim in my iPad and went through the process of setting up a new account. This is what I see. Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1498685812.288660.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  58.4 KB

    The pricing makes no sense. Why would they have a a 4GB plan for the same price as unlimited?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    106
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_in_nyc View Post
    I just put a new Sim in my iPad and went through the process of setting up a new account. This is what I see. Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1498685812.288660.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  58.4 KB

    The pricing makes no sense. Why would they have a a 4GB plan for the same price as unlimited?
    How did you get those as options when activating?

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    143
    Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    0
    I would love to hop on this but if I have an apple SIM registered on my postpaid plan can I change it to the prepaid plan without getting a new sim?..

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wesleyrogers19 View Post
    How did you get those as options when activating?
    Just checked the iPad mobile data setting with an unactivated sim. These are the options.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    106
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_in_nyc View Post
    Just checked the iPad mobile data setting with an unactivated sim. These are the options.
    How did you do that? Thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WTS AT&T Unlimited International & Domestic Plan
    By pfwarrior in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 09:39 AM
  2. AT&T Unlimited iPad Plan vs VZW UDP
    By macher52 in forum AT&T
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2015, 05:41 PM
  3. Wts AT&T unlimited data plan
    By PHANTOM310 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-08-2015, 08:27 PM
  4. AT&T unlimited international data plan
    By PHANTOM310 in forum Take over my phone plan
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 09:45 PM

Bookmarks