Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: AT&T unlimited iPad plan

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The ATT store upset me when they wouldn't give me a replacement SIM after I sold my unlimited plan so I am currently on T-Mobile's promo plan. If I decide to go back to ATT later, I'll just get a SIM at the Apple store first.
    I now have the 7+, continuing my pattern of buying every other iPhone generation.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

AT&T unlimited iPad plan

Looks like they went ahead and added an auto renew option:

Feedback Score
    Wow. That’s awesome. It’s officially back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Are the terms and conditions any different than the old plan? With the old one, some people moved the SIM to non-tablet devices such as hotspots.

Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    ATT is not piggy about their Broadband (apn used by tablets and hotspots), you have always been able to swap them around, even the Connected Car sims.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
    ATT is not piggy about their Broadband (apn used by tablets and hotspots), you have always been able to swap them around, even the Connected Car sims.
    I guess people will find out. People said for years that the iPad unlimited plan was too few people for ATT to worry about. No throttling, deprioritization, etc,.. Then ATT changed it.

Device(s)
    Note2/Oppo7a
    Carrier(s)
    GoPhone $35
    Feedback Score
    Connected Car is sure putting them to the test.

Feedback Score
    Just want to confirm, is the "Unlimited" iPad data plan back? I have had the old plan from when it was first released in 2010. A few years ago I transferred the sim to a Netgear hotspot to use with my computer. This week I dropped my AT&T original Grandfathered iPhone Unlimited plan since the free year on Sprint was too a deal to pass up. The old Grandfathered plan lost a lot of its luster in today's market and with Sprint I can now use the hotspot on my phone. If I can cancel the iPad plan and reinstate it when necessary that would save me more $$. I stopped by a Corporate AT&T store today and the associate with whom I spoke said an unlimited data plan for the iPad is not available. Would appreciate some confirmation from the experts here. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    BTW, what is the 7GB with mobile hotspot for $50 as shown above? Why would you buy that plan when the iPad unlimited plan for $29.99 works in hotspots or has AT&T made changes. Thanks

Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_in_nyc View Post
    Just want to confirm, is the "Unlimited" iPad data plan back? I have had the old plan from when it was first released in 2010. A few years ago I transferred the sim to a Netgear hotspot to use with my computer. This week I dropped my AT&T original Grandfathered iPhone Unlimited plan since the free year on Sprint was too a deal to pass up. The old Grandfathered plan lost a lot of its luster in today's market and with Sprint I can now use the hotspot on my phone. If I can cancel the iPad plan and reinstate it when necessary that would save me more $$. I stopped by a Corporate AT&T store today and the associate with whom I spoke said an unlimited data plan for the iPad is not available. Would appreciate some confirmation from the experts here. Thanks.
    It's not available in store and it's not listed in myCSP, that much I can confirm. Other than that I don't know anything other aside from what's posted here. When I first saw this thread I asked a former employee of mine who's still with at&t and he wasn't able to find it in myCSP or add it to my iPad when I went to activate a new one in store.

Feedback Score
    I just put a new Sim in my iPad and went through the process of setting up a new account. This is what I see. Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1498685812.288660.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  58.4 KB

The pricing makes no sense. Why would they have a a 4GB plan for the same price as unlimited?

Feedback Score
    I just put a new Sim in my iPad and went through the process of setting up a new account. This is what I see. Name:  ImageUploadedByHoFo1498685812.288660.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  58.4 KB

The pricing makes no sense. Why would they have a a 4GB plan for the same price as unlimited?
    How did you get those as options when activating?

Device(s)
    Apple Iphone 6
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I would love to hop on this but if I have an apple SIM registered on my postpaid plan can I change it to the prepaid plan without getting a new sim?..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wesleyrogers19 View Post
    How did you get those as options when activating?
    Just checked the iPad mobile data setting with an unactivated sim. These are the options.

Feedback Score
    Just checked the iPad mobile data setting with an unactivated sim. These are the options.
    How did you do that? Thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast