Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone able to sign up for new unlimited dataconnect pass ?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevdogg32901 View Post
    Who is that plan through?
    ATT.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AT-T-iPad-Un...sAAOSwrhBZKu~L
    I gave into temptation, and bought the iPhone X, even though I had a perfectly good, though oversized, 7+.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    My account origination was $32.43 . The account management page is really vague about renewals, it says auto renew "disabled", I don't see a way to turn it on. I'm just wondering if this is some kind of experiment, $30 seems awfully cheap if they really allow unlimited" h/s data.
    Thank you!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevink1 View Post
    So this new offer/plan is the same thing people are paying $200 for on eBay?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bakedapple View Post
    Could folks please report back when they renew their plan - how easy is it to do?

Also, are extra taxes and fees charged for this plan?

Thank you!
    The initial charge for my line was $29.99 "out the door". I will report back when renewal time comes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    iPhone 7+
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    So this new offer/plan is the same thing people are paying $200 for on eBay?
    No, since it doesn't auto renew. If ATT decides to stop offering the unlimited plan again, it appears the ones offered on the iPad landing page could probably go away. but the ones on eBay seem to stay around as long as they remain active.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markdiesel View Post
    The initial charge for my line was $29.99 "out the door". I will report back when renewal time comes.

Thank you too!

Feedback Score
    Thank you too!
    You're welcome!

Has anyone seen a congestion throttle yet? My main residence is in a majority Verizon area - probably 80%+ including MVNOs, so I've had amazing service with Cricket. My personal Cricket unlimited line has averaged 458GB per month this year without a hiccup or peep. My postpaid Verizon line, on the other hand... uggh. From 6AM to midnight I am fortunate to get 3/3.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markdiesel View Post
    You're welcome!

Has anyone seen a congestion throttle yet? My main residence is in a majority Verizon area - probably 80%+ including MVNOs, so I've had amazing service with Cricket. My personal Cricket unlimited line has averaged 458GB per month this year without a hiccup or peep. My postpaid Verizon line, on the other hand... uggh. From 6AM to midnight I am fortunate to get 3/3.

Why would you want to spend that much time with a phone?

Feedback Score
    Anybody know how renewal might work, does at&t notify you, is there even a renewal or do you have to go through the whole process again, any grace period before risking losing plan?!

Feedback Score
    Why would you want to spend that much time with a phone?
    Who said I spent that much time with a phone? There is usually one in my pocket, and if driving (which is usually 25+ hours per week, often much more) there is one on the dash playing Netflix/etc in HAD through the audio system. Depending on which of our properties we're at there may be a deal of tethering going on. Part of my business requires much more uploading than downloading. When I get the opportunity, I will volunteer and live stream local LL baseball games on YT, FB, and P.scope. I may take one of my unlimited Cricket lines, my unlimited Verizon or my OG UDP Verizon, my unlimited USCC, or a line like the GoPhone tablet plan that I'm toying with in a particular month.

I only wish that Charter would offer more upstream channel bonding for much better upload speeds so that my VPN experience was better. 10 up is unfortunately the highest I can get with them over coax at home and fiber is a no go at home, unfortunately. There are four different companies' fiber on a road just 1-1/2 miles away as the crow flies, but it may as well be a hundred

In any case, different strokes and such. I wish you the best testing out the tablet plan and hope you get it straight.

Sent from my LGUS992 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Yes I got this plan going and it's working just as I expected, which is pretty well. Typical at&t coverage. Does anybody know for renewals work, do i have to renew before expiration

Feedback Score
    I tried it in my unlocked at&t HTC Android and it worked, only t tried it for a few minutes, talk/text, no. This is strictly a data Sim. Does at&t discourage data sims in phones because that's really where I'm interested in using this, if I were to get an unlocked phone at&t wouldn't even be able to tell right, i know TMobile can tell what their sim is in, even an at&t device, TMobile knew exactly what at& t device I was using, right down to the storage and color!
    Anyway, I though there would be more excitement about this plan, $30 seems to be an excellent price point?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyrobby View Post
    also works in phone if APN is set to 'broadband'
    What phone, an unlocked, unbranded one? I did try it on a cricket branded HTC 625, and it worked, only kept it in a few minutes, but for now it's on my at&t tablet. In wonder if I put it in a non carrier branded unlocked phone if at&t would every care, or know?

Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried to re-up this plan yet?

If yes, how easy/hard was it to do?

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone tried to re-up this plan yet?

If yes, how easy/hard was it to do?

Thank you.
    It hasn't even been around for 30 days, not sure how one would "re-up" .

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast