Thread: Best HTC on a budget?

Feedback Score

Best HTC on a budget?

I really like my HTC Desire 550, but it's camera is not up to my needs. I bought it as a replacement phone to my daily driver that got wet while ww kayaking. Speaker quality on the Desire 550 is a bit on the low side too. Screen and everything else if fine..but that camera...
    I'm trying to stay at the $150. level and under and realized I may have to go back 2-3 generations of phones and that's perfectly fine. Suggestions greatly appreciated. By the way my Desire 550 is Cricket branded, but unlocked for use on a At&t mvno (PureTalk). Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    The A9 for $150 is a damn good deal. This is the one I bought. It's for Boost but they are unlockable (i think) or just get the Boost unlimited for $50 per month https://shopcelldeals.com/collection...r-boost-mobile

I have had it for 3 months now and am very happy. The only downside is battery life. It supports QuickCharge 3.0 so it can be full charged in about 30 minutes with the QC 3.0 charger

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wrkalot View Post
    The A9 for $150 is a damn good deal. This is the one I bought. It's for Boost but they are unlockable (i think) or just get the Boost unlimited for $50 per month https://shopcelldeals.com/collection...r-boost-mobile

I have had it for 3 months now and am very happy. The only downside is battery life. It supports QuickCharge 3.0 so it can be full charged in about 30 minutes with the QC 3.0 charger
    Thank you! This looks like a excellent phone. However, I'm a GSM guy and wonder if it's available. Time for some Google searches.

Feedback Score
    I'm seeing some refurbed unlocked GSM A9's for around $175 on Amazon

Device(s)
    Asus Zenfone 3
    Carrier(s)
    Airtel
    Feedback Score
    It's been a while that HTC has come with an extraordinary devices for their fanbase, however you may get HTC Desire 626 under $200 on Amazon and eBay as well.