I hope I'm in the correct forum.

Here's what I have:
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Running Android version 5.0.1
    US Cellular is my service provider.

Here's what I'm trying to do:
    Enable Wi-Fi calling

Here's my issue:
    Based on what I have read on the Internet, I can't find how to "turn on" Wi-Fi calling.
    I navigate to where the Internet postings indicate I would find an "enable Wi-Fi" calling setting, but there is not one there.

My question(s):
    Has anyone, with US Cellular, managed to enable and use Wi-Fi calling on their Galaxy S4 ?
    If so how did you do it ?

Thanks

Ray in Wisconsin

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    You may need Android version 6. Even then, the S4 might not support Wi-Fi calling.

Feedback Score
    Now THAT is something I had not even considered.

I thank you for your reply.

Ray in Wisconsin

Feedback Score
    For those with an interest.
    I was finally able to chat with a USC rep, via phone.
    I am informed that USC does not yet offer Wi-Fi calling.
    And the people chatting with USC customers don’t know (or won’t say) when it will be offered.

I’m also informed that no phone using a USC service will show a Wi-Fi calling selection which may be turned on and off. Not an S4 or newer. The issue has nothing to do with the physical phone. It is the USC software that is missing from that phone that will allow Wi-Fi calling to be enabled.
    I’m disappointed of course that a carrier as large as USC, would not offer Wi-Fi calling as of 2017 (while almost every other major carrier does.)
    But at least I can stop chasing my tail trying to make this work.
    Ray in Wisconsin

Feedback Score
    I don't see anything in my Verizon S4 settings for Wifi Calling either. I just use Hangouts with my Google Voice number. The GV number is what most of my contacts have so they recognize it.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'm so confused.
    I did a google search for "does the galaxy s4 support wifi calling".
    And it returned a number of hits that seem to indicate T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T and others support wifi calling on Galaxy S4 devices.
    GV is a great idea. (Thanks for mentioning it.)
    I'll try it and see what I can see.
    My Wife has a Galaxy S6 (With USC) and she also dosent "see" a wifi set up. (But that may be because USC dosent offer it.)
    I have a call into my two son in laws who hves a S8's (I think) asking if he they see wifi calling setup option on their phones. One has USC and the other AT&T. I'm post whatever I learn as I continue my efforts.
    Thanks again for your reply.

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S5
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Also ask what version of Android they have. I don't think my S5 had wi-fi calling in the settings menu until after Verizon pushed out the Android 6 upgrade last year.

Feedback Score
    Here's what I have learned.
    Wife: Galaxy S6 Android 7.0 US Cellular Does not show WiFi calling as an option.
    Son in law 1: Galaxy S7 Android 7.0 US Cellular Does not show WiFi calling as an option.
    Son in law 2: Galaxy S6 Android 7.0 AT & T DOES show WiFi calling as an option.
    Me: Galaxy S4 Android 5.0.1 US Cellular Does not show WiFi calling as an option.
    So methinks, (but hey, what do I know) that the US Cellular person might be correct when she said a US Cellular app would need to be installed on whatever phone, if and when they get ready to make WiFi calling available to their subscribers.
    So maybe its both the model of phone (there are plenty of Internet "How To" articles about WiFi calling on Galaxy S4's) and the app from the provider ?

Device(s)
    Motorola i1000plus
    Carrier(s)
    Nextel
    Feedback Score
    WiFi calling is something that looked interesting to me when I saw it. There was (and probably still is) a cell phone provider that specialized in WiFi calling; use of their service required purchase of phones that had their software installed. So the feature does not require a recent version of Android but it does require a provider that offers it and it requires the phone to support it. So that is one reason it is important to get the version of a phone that corresponds to the provider.

We had Verizon previously that does (did) not provide it but now we have T-Mobile and supposedly they do. I would look for it in my phone but it currently does not work; that is why I am here.