Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: 2GB bonus on $50/7GB plan (not Walmart)

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorOfSexyTown View Post
    Ah good info! I didnt know how to check. This is really weird though, it lists 2 separate 1 GB Bonus that both occurred at 4:45 am. It looks like I received an extra 2 GB of free data but it lists them as 1 GB in two separate transactions. Im 99% sure based on that I received 2 free GBs.
    Cool, thanks for checking. That is weird about the two separate entries of 1gb though.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I found this thread today and decided to chat with the Verizon rep and asked for the Walmart bonus gigs. I am on the $40 plan. He gave me 2 gb with no problem. My plan renews in two days so we'll see!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelita View Post
    I found this thread today and decided to chat with the Verizon rep and asked for the Walmart bonus gigs. I am on the $40 plan. He gave me 2 gb with no problem. My plan renews in two days so we'll see!!
    Congrats! Hopefully they'll be just as generous with the bonus data when my free year with Sprint is up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 7, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Well, my plan renewed today and no bonus gigs. I hopped back on chat and the rep added 1 gb of data (to match the Walmart plan), not 2gb as the previous rep said he added. Just takes a little bit of time but easy enough to get added.

Feedback Score
    Well, my plan renewed today and no bonus gigs. I hopped back on chat and the rep added 1 gb of data (to match the Walmart plan), not 2gb as the previous rep said he added. Just takes a little bit of time but easy enough to get added.
    Interesting my plan renews in August so I'll look closer and see if i get 1 Gb or 2 GB. Btw how do you like the S8 vs the Iphone 7 in your Device list?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7, Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MayorOfSexyTown View Post
    Interesting my plan renews in August so I'll look closer and see if i get 1 Gb or 2 GB. Btw how do you like the S8 vs the Iphone 7 in your Device list?
    Looking forward to seeing what you get! I wasn't going to complain with only 1 gb, I was happy they gave it to me just for asking.

Both phones have their pros and cons honestly. The iPhone has better push notifications but I love my widgets and app drawer in the Samsung. I'm so fickle, I can't commit to one phone LOL. But I just signed up for the Sprint free year so the iPhone will be going on that. I do love the size of the S8, it's not as wide and fits in my hand more comfortably.

Device(s)
    Moto E4 (XT1767PP)
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    My plan renewed today and it looks like I received the 2 GB bonus data as promised. I received a text saying that 1GB bonus data was added to my account, but when I checked on My Verizon, it shows 2 entries for "1GB Extra Bonus". So, this month I am starting with 5.872GB (3GB plan data + 2GB bonus + .872GB Rollover). Pretty nice considering I was paying the same amount per month a few months ago for only 2GB with rollover data!

Feedback Score
    Looking forward to seeing what you get! I wasn't going to complain with only 1 gb, I was happy they gave it to me just for asking.

Both phones have their pros and cons honestly. The iPhone has better push notifications but I love my widgets and app drawer in the Samsung. I'm so fickle, I can't commit to one phone LOL. But I just signed up for the Sprint free year so the iPhone will be going on that. I do love the size of the S8, it's not as wide and fits in my hand more comfortably.
    Thanks! I've been considering trying the S8 as well.

Feedback Score

2GB bonus on $50/7GB plan (not Walmart)

Am five days out before my plan renews. Ran out of data too soon. Sure I could limp along. But decided that I would buy 1gig of data for 90 days for $10 more. Assume it will roll over in five days when my plan renews. So in theory I should have 7gig plus 2gig extra ($50 plan), plus whatever is left of this 1gig I am using. Will see.

Know am just making this all complicated.

Feedback Score

2GB bonus on $50/7GB plan (not Walmart)

Why is callingmart acting weird with charging a credit card? They called me when I bought the latest refill of $10 and verified that I did make the charge myself. Plus somehow my emails from callingmart to me seem to be disappearing like they are being directed as junk mail. It's just weird.

Had to look into my order on my account order page to find the pin for the latest order.

Internet explorer browser is blocking them as having an invalid security confirmation on their web page. But Firefox browser works fine.

Just weird.

Device(s)
    Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon Wireless(prepaid)
    Feedback Score
    My plan just renewed. No surprise. I didn't have any bonus data. Now I need to call to find out why I was lied to.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronwt View Post
    My plan just renewed. No surprise. I didn't have any bonus data. Now I need to call to find out why I was lied to.
    It's Verizon. That's what they do and are best at. Only carrier that can make swamp water look like crystal clear filtered drinking water and charge a premium for it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonyjones View Post
    It's Verizon. That's what they do and are best at. Only carrier that can make swamp water look like crystal clear filtered drinking water and charge a premium for it
    You were just bashing Cricket in the Cricket forum and now you are bashing Verizon. I'm not really a big fan of all 4 carriers but is this all you do on the forums is go to different threads and just hurl negative posts all the time? Don't you have better things to do?

Feedback Score
    You the complain king mention my posts? That a laugh. You complain how bad TMobile is all the time

Feedback Score
    Was on post paid Verizon yesterday and was told the free 2gb was still active by multiple reps so I switched to 50 dollar prepaid, called today to make sure it was active and was told it ended 7-31..yesterday I was told the end date was "to be determined" now am fighting with Verizon to give me the 2gb they promised me. The plan does have a promo for 1gb still but its not the point. I don't like being lied to and yesterday was told they would add it to my account

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using HoFo mobile app

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast