Thread: Like Air Voice. Would love to see a refresh of plans to stay competitive

Feedback Score

Like Air Voice. Would love to see a refresh of plans to stay competitive

Been using Air Voice's $20 plan since December 2015 and no problems. But it's been nearly two years since their last major lineup refresh and we see other Att /multi mvnos like H20 and Red Pocket and Net10 just walking away on the data. Granted their $20 plan's held out for some time but the higher end stuff is dated and needs to do something like cutting prices or adding more high speed data.

Losing Sundays was a bummer but then again we had their CS for years without it too so not a dealbreaker.
    They've had lte just shy of a year (got it August 2016). Heck, I wouldn't care if they started speedcapping at 8 mbps LTE/4 mbps Hspa+ if we could see their high speed data amounts increase.

Wait and see I guess.. wait and see.. lol

Feedback Score
    I'd like to see rollover data 1GB/$5 (no 50high/50low either) as long as monthly $20 UTnT is current.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude. I fear fascism is here in the US. [fascism: government led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition & criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., & emphasizing an aggressive nationalism & often racism]

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue 023 View Post
    Been using Air Voice's $20 plan since December 2015 and no problems. But it's been nearly two years since their last major lineup refresh and we see other Att /multi mvnos like H20 and Red Pocket and Net10 just walking away on the data. Granted their $20 plan's held out for some time but the higher end stuff is dated and needs to do something like cutting prices or adding more high speed data.

Losing Sundays was a bummer but then again we had their CS for years without it too so not a dealbreaker.
    They've had lte just shy of a year (got it August 2016). Heck, I wouldn't care if they started speedcapping at 8 mbps LTE/4 mbps Hspa+ if we could see their high speed data amounts increase.

Wait and see I guess.. wait and see.. lol
    Agreed! 100MB isn't much these days.

Mike

Device(s)
    Lumia 640
    Carrier(s)
    Airvoice
    Feedback Score
    I'll throw in my support for a plan revamp. I've been very happy with the service over the last couple of years but their plans are becoming less competitive leading me to consider switching. An extra 150 MB on the 20 dollar plan along with elimination of fast/slow policy would keep me with airvoice long term.

Feedback Score
    Airvoice is not competitive at all. Cricket and AT&T prepaid are both a better deal. Airvoice wants $50 for 5gb I get 6gb from AT&T prepaid with roll over and tethering for $40 plus tax with autopay.

Sent from my SM-T350 using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6 , Sony Ericsson TM-506
    Carrier(s)
    Consumer Cellular , Airvoice Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandelstamm1 View Post
    Airvoice is not competitive at all.
    Maybe not at your end of the usage spectrum. Airvoice worked fine for my wife, my mom, and a spare phone we have hanging around -- all low usage, all just fine with the $10 plan. At that end, they're still quite competitive and the customer service is miles ahead of many of the other low-cost MVNOs.

I agree that they could pick things up a little in their offerings. But for a reliable AT&T MVNO with domestic tech support, it's still tough to beat their cheapest plans.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score
    The new red pocket $60 a year plan is a good alternative. Also H2O paygo $10 for 90 days is good.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!