Thread: Am I the only one having problems since migrating over to AT&T mobility?

Feedback Score

Am I the only one having problems since migrating over to AT&T mobility?

Since leaving Jasper which had pings in the low nineties, I'm now seeing pings in the 900 range sometimes over 1000 Ugg!
    Also, I work in a metal building, get one bar signal on cricket but never had any talk problems on Jasper. Today I heard those three horrible words while on the phone "your breaking up"!
    I personally want Jasper back.
    Edit: using old green cricket sim on unlocked Galaxy S8 best buy.
    Last edited by #8awg; 07-07-2017 at 10:46 AM.

Device(s)
    Gold iPhone 7 Plus (Verizon variant)
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless $35/5GB
    Feedback Score
    Everybody loves the new migration including me, everything works better than being on proxies, I think you might have to switch out to other carriers, this is the way Cricket going forward.

Device(s)
    So many.
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint SERO, Framily, Freedompop GSM
    Feedback Score
    I started having trouble around the same time migration started rolling out, too. I think its the Green sim cards, as I opened a new line with a white one that has been great.

Contact support via zendesk and tell them you are having trouble and want to try a new SIM. They sent me the new white one for free for all my other lines after I noticed this one works much better.
    Been gone a long time. Hello, HoFo- I'm BACK.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by #8awg View Post
    Since leaving Jasper which had pings in the low nineties, I'm now seeing pings in the 900 range sometimes over 1000 Ugg!
    Also, I work in a metal building, get one bar signal on cricket but never had any talk problems on Jasper. Today I heard those three horrible words while on the phone "your breaking up"!
    Actually, sounds like either tower issues, or you need to redo the apn. You could also have cs redo the provisioning on your account. Is your phone unlocked? If so then maybe try swapping Sims with someone on at&t. if anyone else there is on AT&T or cricket check and see if they're having issues as well. there are a ton of troubleshooting issues you can go through before you can determine that the switch to AT&T mobility actually caused your problem.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Thanks all for the ideas. Think I'll start with finding a white sim, redo my apn and go from there

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Cricket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    We have 5 lines with old green SIM cards on att servers and haven't had any issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    Cricket note 4's-vzw note 4-tmb rugby 3
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by #8awg View Post
    Anyone else having issues where you r?

Device(s)
    Galaxy Note 8
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket
    Feedback Score
    I once asked support (not zendesk) for a. replacement sim because I was having problems and they said I would have to buy one for $9.99

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    " The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of a low price has faded from memory" > Aldo Gucci

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    cricKet
    Feedback Score
    The only thing I don't like the new ATT one is the IP pool is not big like before. I sometime need different IP for my side job but the IP address barely changed after restart 4-5 time and those IPs in very small range