Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Customer service is horrible

Feedback Score

Customer service is horrible

Most of the time they can't understand what I'm needing due to the language barrier so they bounce me from rep to rep. Is this the norm now with T-Mobile customer service? Is the majority outsourced? This is not a slam to the outsourced workers at all it's just frustrating to try and get things done. For 75 a month for one line i kind of wish for better customer service

Device(s)
    Samsung Avant, Nexus 5X, Moto G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile, Project Fi, PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    You're on a postpaid or prepaid plan? I normally get good CSRS in New Mexico. Many have Hispanic accents but good English skills.
    Donald Newcomb

Feedback Score
    I had similar problems in the past if I called in on a weekend or early morning. Once it became M-F business hours it seemed like I usually hooked up with the help center in Salem, Oregon.

I quit calling in when I started using T-Force via Twitter. The always seem to understand what I'm talking about from the beginning, and know what to do.

Feedback Score
    It's postpaid. I don't speak a lick of Spanish even though my grand parents were Mexican (born and raised) while my parents moved to the us shortly after getting married. I may just have had bad luck with the ones I've gotten

Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Cricket / T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I learned how to use Twitter just for T-force since I find that's the best and quickest way to get good customer service with T-Mobile.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    In my experience T-mobile customer support is real bad. coming from Verizon and it's day and night difference.

Verizon reps are knowledgeable , while t-mobile support is real bad. This is in relation to product knowledge , offering and customer needs .

When my call is dropped talking to Verizon, I always had Verizon agent call back to confirm in addition to asking coverage.

While talking about T-mobile agent when call drops u are back in queue , and probably whole story starts again

I guess what u pay , what u get

Device(s)
    iPhone
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I'm just curious what your issue was that you called into customer service? I agree, a couple of times that I needed to reach out to support, I've just used the T-force on Twitter. I think they are all American operators.

Feedback Score
    Ime TM CSR are excellent.
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude.

Fascism is here led by a hypersensitive psychopathic dictator having complete power, obsessively suppressing criticism, regimenting industry & commerce. Emboldening racism & aggressive nationalism.

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jacklivehere View Post
    In my experience T-mobile customer support is real bad. coming from Verizon and it's day and night difference.

Verizon reps are knowledgeable , while t-mobile support is real bad. This is in relation to product knowledge , offering and customer needs .

When my call is dropped talking to Verizon, I always had Verizon agent call back to confirm in addition to asking coverage.

While talking about T-mobile agent when call drops u are back in queue , and probably whole story starts again

I guess what u pay , what u get
    I have had the exact opposite experience so I guess YRMV. Verizon had the worst customer service; inept, incompetent and their crappy signal was somehow my fault.

In the rare instances I've had to call T-Mobile customer service, they were friendly and quickly gave me a bill credit rather than arguing about their "superior network".

Carrier(s)
    Ma bell and tmobile
    Feedback Score
    It also depends on the rep you get. You can get a good or bad rep with each carrier
    Sent from my windows phone

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by erikkarma808 View Post
    I have had the exact opposite experience so I guess YRMV. Verizon had the worst customer service; inept, incompetent and their crappy signal was somehow my fault.

In the rare instances I've had to call T-Mobile customer service, they were friendly and quickly gave me a bill credit rather than arguing about their "superior network".
    That's exactly what I've had happen with T-Mobile. I've had about a hundred in bill credit since joining in April !

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Ma bell and tmobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NotABiot View Post
    That's exactly what I've had happen with T-Mobile. I've had about a hundred in bill credit since joining in April !

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    That's pretty good.

Device(s)
    iPhone X
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Yes I am a T-Mobile fanboy but even I can admit they have some work to do on the customer service part. We have to understand that if any M&A happens it potentially could get even worse during any proposed merger.

Constructive criticism is essential to make any business successful long term. T-Mobile has had phenomenal growth and I'm sure they have been hiring as fast as they can to service their customers and many of these newbies lack the proper training and experience.

Don't be afraid to offer your suggestions to John and team directly in a respectful way via email, twitter or even periscope.
    “The Internet wasn’t meant to be metered in bits and bytes, so it’s insane that wireless companies are still making you buy it this way. The rate plan is dead — it’s a fossil from a time when wireless was metered by every call or text.” John Legere 1/5/2017

Device(s)
    iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6
    Carrier(s)
    3 lines on Sprint, 1 line on Verizon
    Feedback Score

Customer service is horrible

Hmmmm, my past dealings with T-Mobile CS were actually real good. Has John shipped a bunch of jobs overseas in the past 6-12 months? Now Sprint CS is by far the absolute worst! I've never seen such bad CS!
    Last edited by djjim; 07-12-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Carrier(s)
    Ma bell and tmobile
    Feedback Score
    How I'm viewing T-Mobile lately is that they are doing more of the right things than the wrong ones.

My ideal situation is where I rarely (or never) have to call customer service but sometimes it's needed

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast