Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile UNLIMITED LTE DATA PLANS - KIJIJI ADS?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score

Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile UNLIMITED LTE DATA PLANS - KIJIJI ADS?

Hey guys, I know the Bell forum is pretty much dead compared to Telus / Koodo & Freedom Mobile's, but would love to get your input, I am seeing multitude of ads appearing lately selling Bell / Virgin Unlimited LTE Data plans, upon questioning the "reps" have stated that you will not be able to port in a local #, most state the # the line will come with is 306, we know recently Bell acquired MTS but thats in MB, 306 = SK, so wondering what these plans are from.

Anyone have anything to share?
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Feedback Score
    I myself also is interested.

Feedback Score
    Me too I'm interested

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulipan2 View Post
    Me too I'm interested
    Well you can definitely get the plan, but from what I know, one cannot port in a local #, and I have no lines to test this on, so if anyone happens to play around with this stuff, please update us.

Feedback Score
    I'm just about to jump in and get that Bell Unlimited Sim for $350. A member here had been using it for about 3 months and says it's been good. If you do the math, you'll break even around 5 months time if it lasts that long.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrinch View Post
    I'm just about to jump in and get that Bell Unlimited Sim for $350. A member here had been using it for about 3 months and says it's been good. If you do the math, you'll break even around 5 months time if it lasts that long.

The one posted on kIjiji?

Feedback Score
    Yup. I'll try to "park" my Rogers SK plan while I use this . I'll be more than happy if it lasts for a year. Only downside is there is no US roaming.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrinch View Post
    Yup. I'll try to "park" my Rogers SK plan while I use this . I'll be more than happy if it lasts for a year. Only downside is there is no US roaming.

Does your rogers offer US-Roaming? Rogers SK Plans are + Roaming on daily basis unlike Telus / Bell SK Plans.

Feedback Score
    My Rogers plan has the roam like home for $5 per day in the US. But does not include US calling. The Telus US / Canada plan is still the best though.

Feedback Score
    AFAIK Bell MTS use to have an unlimited Canada wide data option that has been discontinued. Also if you ask the supposed Kijiji rep for picture proof he'll refuse to give it to you.

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yuo203 View Post
    AFAIK Bell MTS use to have an unlimited Canada wide data option that has been discontinued. Also if you ask the supposed Kijiji rep for picture proof he'll refuse to give it to you.
    Ya they just scamming people. They know once you send a email transfer it's not possible to get your money back. It's like sending money through WU to "family members" aka those telephone scanners in 3rd world countries that are never traceable once money is picked up.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Samshares View Post
    Ya they just scamming people. They know once you send a email transfer it's not possible to get your money back. It's like sending money through WU to "family members" aka those telephone scanners in 3rd world countries that are never traceable once money is picked up.
    It's a fairly obvious giveaway that if someone won't show you proof that involves a bill or data usage they should be immediately classified as a scammer.
    I'm pretty sure the Rogers $70 North America UDP are legit though. Various reps told me I can pay after or to lock my interac payment with a password before sending. Though I ultimately met in person with a word of mouth from friend rep and paid him instead of the Kijiji ads.
    The Bell sim cards guy is also a scammer. Notice why you don't see his ads anymore?

Device(s)
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yuo203 View Post
    It's a fairly obvious giveaway that if someone won't show you proof that involves a bill or data usage they should be immediately classified as a scammer.
    I'm pretty sure the Rogers $70 North America UDP are legit though. Various reps told me I can pay after or to lock my interac payment with a password before sending. Though I ultimately met in person with a word of mouth from friend rep and paid him instead of the Kijiji ads.
    The Bell sim cards guy is also a scammer. Notice why you don't see his ads anymore?
    Yes, I am aware of the $70 ROgers UDP, that is a scotia bank one. There's also one for AirCanada employees.

Those both are legit.

Getting them is a trick but $70/Unlimited Data is quite a lot of money after taxes. So you better be a heavy user.

I have 15GB right now on Telus through my Corp Plan and its Can-US One Zone. Paying $59+Tax/Month.

The difference of $11+Tax over a year ads up. I average about 10-12GB/month. I had the $50+Tax UDP (Magna) before and that was good for me, I thought about the $70 at the time but couldn't justify spending the difference in price over the years.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Samshares View Post
    Yes, I am aware of the $70 ROgers UDP, that is a scotia bank one. There's also one for AirCanada employees.

Those both are legit.

Getting them is a trick but $70/Unlimited Data is quite a lot of money after taxes. So you better be a heavy user.

I have 15GB right now on Telus through my Corp Plan and its Can-US One Zone. Paying $59+Tax/Month.

The difference of $11+Tax over a year ads up. I average about 10-12GB/month. I had the $50+Tax UDP (Magna) before and that was good for me, I thought about the $70 at the time but couldn't justify spending the difference in price over the years.
    I thought the $70 plan was a PWC plan? Am I wrong?
    How does the Air Canada plan compare to the Magna plan? The same?
    So you have any idea why Rogers closed down the Magna plan?

Feedback Score
    I almost bought the unlimited bell LTE sim card last month from one of those kijiji sellers but he cancelled. Whats weird though is one seller claiming the sim has unlimited US roaming switches to T Mobile once you cross the border while another seller says no US roaming included.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast