Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bell Mobility / Virgin Mobile UNLIMITED LTE DATA PLANS - KIJIJI ADS?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dbrinch View Post
    I almost bought the unlimited bell LTE sim card last month from one of those kijiji sellers but he cancelled. Whats weird though is one seller claiming the sim has unlimited US roaming switches to T Mobile once you cross the border while another seller says no US roaming included.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Was it the guy that writes the gramatically incorrect 'my connect at bell' (referring to the rep he deals with as his connect, where he means contact)

That guy is a ****. I found online someone claiming to be scammed by him. When i asked him he spazzed out and started swearing at me in broken English that he doesn't need me, and he makes thousands of dollars running his fraud by selling it to international Chinese visitors.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yuo203 View Post
    Was it the guy that writes the gramatically incorrect 'my connect at bell' (referring to the rep he deals with as his connect, where he means contact)

That guy is a ****. I found online someone claiming to be scammed by him. When i asked him he spazzed out and started swearing at me in broken English that he doesn't need me, and he makes thousands of dollars running his fraud by selling it to international Chinese visitors.
    Yeah sounds like him. I was supposed to meet him in a Tim Hortons in Scarborough but cancelled when he kinda sense that I'm a bit knowledgeable on cell plans. There's this another seller who is also selling unlimited LTE with Verizon for $350 and offered me $500 if I were to get both Bell and Verizon sim cards.

All i can say is that it's a hit or miss. I exchanged messages with 2 members here who uses those bell sim cards. One with just 3 months usage and another for more than 2 years. So I guess it was real but of course illegal.

Device(s)
    iPhone X & 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah sounds like him. I was supposed to meet him in a Tim Hortons in Scarborough but cancelled when he kinda sense that I'm a bit knowledgeable on cell plans. There's this another seller who is also selling unlimited LTE with Verizon for $350 and offered me $500 if I were to get both Bell and Verizon sim cards.

All i can say is that it's a hit or miss. I exchanged messages with 2 members here who uses those bell sim cards. One with just 3 months usage and another for more than 2 years. So I guess it was real but of course illegal.

Lol Verizon, the most strict carrier in USA.

Anyone can get T-Mobile Unlimited Data for use in Canada, mind you they will cut you off if you abuse it by using excess amounts of Data every month.
    Join me on Telegram https://t.me/Samshares

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Samshares View Post
    Lol Verizon, the most strict carrier in USA.

Anyone can get T-Mobile Unlimited Data for use in Canada, mind you they will cut you off if you abuse it by using excess amounts of Data every month.
    Yeah off the bat I knew that guy is scamming. I have a family friend from the US who's has T Mobile's unlimited US/CA plan and when he visited Canada in June, his data speed roaming to Telus had significantly slowed down and when he got back to the US, he called T Mobile and they told him that he was flagged and throttled for suspicious activity. He explained that he has dual citizenship and travels every month back and forth for business. So when he went back to toronto 2 weeks ago, he's back at full LTE speed but now with Bell roaming.

Wish we have those kinds of plans in Canada so we don't have to go through this loopholes and shady kijiji sellers.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Sadly, I think I fell victim to the Bell sim card fraud. I used mine for a couple of months and now I'm throttled. He says he doesn't know when I'll be unthrottled. For some reason, I forgot to check this forum before I fell off the Magna plan. To save me surfing the whole forum, what's the best plan for a (new) Toronto number using 10-20gb/month?

Device(s)
    iPhone X & 6S
    Carrier(s)
    Telus + Freedom Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gladman View Post
    Sadly, I think I fell victim to the Bell sim card fraud. I used mine for a couple of months and now I'm throttled. He says he doesn't know when I'll be unthrottled. For some reason, I forgot to check this forum before I fell off the Magna plan. To save me surfing the whole forum, what's the best plan for a (new) Toronto number using 10-20gb/month?
    $75/15GB on Telus.

Your data on Bell is unlimited? How much is your monthly or did you buy the $350/SIM plan?

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I paid $400 + $50/month. Do you or anyone else have any idea who the sim card belongs to? How does this scam work at the Bell end?

Feedback Score
    I paid $400 + $50/month. Do you or anyone else have any idea who the sim card belongs to? How does this scam work at the Bell end?
    Why are you paying an extra 50 month??
    Can you go into My Bell app and see what it tells you about your plan.
    How are you sure you're thrilled.
    Did you buy a sim or plan

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I bought both. No I'm not thrilled. I'll get the app and check.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score

Autocorrect. I meant to say how are you sure it throttles.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I'm not sure actually. Things were going well until a few days ago and speed tests are in the kbs now. Tried another phone and same issue.

Device(s)
    Pixel XL
    Carrier(s)
    Bell
    Feedback Score

If you check your bank account, who is getting the money? Sounds like you may be getting screwed more than you think you are... the whole "unlimited SIM" thing was bad enough - but now he's charging you monthly as well? That's not right...

Feedback Score
    Just FYI....one of those Bell scammers were also the same person who used to do the magna/Scotia bank set up.... looks like he moved to Bell scamming.... I've talked to him when I was about to buy a sim and I recognized his voice since I have talked to him many times in the past... He cancelled on me for the meet up...

Feedback Score
    Just FYI....one of those Bell scammers were also the same person who used to do the magna/Scotia bank set up.... looks like he moved to Bell scamming.... I've talked to him when I was about to buy a sim and I recognized his voice since I have talked to him many times in the past... He cancelled on me for the meet up...

One scotiabank Kijiji seller told me when i asked asked about other USP that the Telus/Bell unlimited data are there but they get removed when they find out. He said he would so the Scotiabank plan for me before paying.

Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    I've used it for two months. It was supposed to be unlimited. One of my apps did some big data move and next thing I knew my data speed tanked. I asked him and he said the CRTC had some new cap law at 25 gig. I asked for proof and he told me to look it up. Obviously I found nothing. Then I asked when does month reset. He said he didn't know. Now he says usually the 20th. On the 21st I will let the world know what happens.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast