Thread: Not complaining but can anyone explain why my t1114 isn't being throttled?

Device(s)
    T1114
    Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score

Not complaining but can anyone explain why my t1114 isn't being throttled?

Okay so I have a t1114 setup in a multi-wan config along with 2x3Mbps Verizon DSL loops. Verizon DSL is all I can get where I live so the t1114 experiment has been nice since I see about 10Mbps on average. I've read a lot about people being throttled after 10Gig lately but I've yet to see any slow downs. I'm putting up a 60' tower next month for a local WISP which will be providing 35x10 so I decided to force more traffic out the t1114 just to see if I would get throttled. So far I'm 20 days in to my cycle using just over 60GB and still seeing full speeds. It just seems a bit odd because every where I read people are getting smashed to 600k once they go over 10 GB. When I check my usage on Verizon's website it constantly shows 10/10 high speed data available even though I'm well over that amount.

Just curious,

thanks!

Feedback Score
    That would only happen you are constantly using that many gbs every month

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by fastsubie View Post
    Okay so I have a t1114 setup in a multi-wan config along with 2x3Mbps Verizon DSL loops. Verizon DSL is all I can get where I live so the t1114 experiment has been nice since I see about 10Mbps on average. I've read a lot about people being throttled after 10Gig lately but I've yet to see any slow downs. I'm putting up a 60' tower next month for a local WISP which will be providing 35x10 so I decided to force more traffic out the t1114 just to see if I would get throttled. So far I'm 20 days in to my cycle using just over 60GB and still seeing full speeds. It just seems a bit odd because every where I read people are getting smashed to 600k once they go over 10 GB. When I check my usage on Verizon's website it constantly shows 10/10 high speed data available even though I'm well over that amount.

Just curious,

thanks!
    Did u set the line up using a smartphone imei and swap to the t1114?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sorry, but this thread was in the wrong forum from the beginning. Thread moved.
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

Sarcasm is a fine art...

"Don't believe everything you think"

It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame