Thread: Domestic roaming data question.

Feedback Score

Domestic roaming data question.

Does T-mobile allow data roaming on partner coverage? When on vacation, Tmobile coverage was extremely spotty and spent most of my time on ATT. While ATT signal was strong in that area, i did have voice and text but no data.

I have roaming data enabled but it still did not work. Does tmobile allow domestic data? Specifically for the old $30/mo plan.

Thanks.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L33 View Post
    Does T-mobile allow data roaming on partner coverage? When on vacation, Tmobile coverage was extremely spotty and spent most of my time on ATT. While ATT signal was strong in that area, i did have voice and text but no data.

I have roaming data enabled but it still did not work. Does tmobile allow domestic data? Specifically for the old $30/mo plan.

Thanks.
    I don't think that plans does. I thought their more recently plans did. Maybe not

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by L33 View Post

Thanks.
    To add to that I know post paid does. Is the 30 dollar plan your talking about prepaid? I'm not sure prepaid includes data.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thotguy31 View Post
    To add to that I know post paid does. Is the 30 dollar plan your talking about prepaid? I'm not sure prepaid includes data.

The $30 plan is prepaid so if they do not allow roaming data on prepaid it would make sense.
    Thanks.