Feedback Score

need big screen phone suggestion please

For reasons not worth getting into my regular everyday phone is an iPhone 5...yeah small screen. For work reasons I'm sort of stuck with it for now.

But for the times I'd like to watch a movie I'd like to get another phone so I can just slip my sim card in and watch my netflix on a decent sized screen. This second phone I'm wanting to purchase would only be used for the short times I want to watch movies, so any other feature the phone might have is not so important. Just btw I'm on AT&T with unlimited data.

So considering I'm wanting the largest screen size for a reasonable price, what would be a decent quality but cheap used phone/device I could get to watch movies on?

Feedback Score
    Consider an Ipad ??

Phone
    iPhone 6, iPhone 5s,
    Feedback Score
    How large of a display? Does it need to be iOS? A used 6 Plus is running $200-$250. Check Swappa.

There are plenty of bargains on Android phones with 5" to 5.5" displays. Look at GoPhone (ATT Prepaid) phones. I've picked up several refurbished 5" display phones from Cricket for $1 each. HTC 626 and Lumia 650.

Feedback Score
    Honestly screen size and that it takes a sim card are the only two real requirements. Resolution might be a third.

Here was something interesting I've been suggested...
    Well, being new this board won't let me paste a link, but if you just paste... LLLccorp 10inch Andriod 5.1 3G Phone MTK6592
    into google the first link that comes up is the link on Amazon.

It seems to be some kind of phone by LLLccorp? with a 10" screen. Although I'd def say this device fits the bill I don't know if it's worth getting. Opinions or suggestions?

bmwfreak... Any advice on where in the south to look for an 06 or 07 325 or 330?

Honestly that it takes a sim card and screen size/resolution are the only two factors for me

Feedback Score
    Can you tether from your iPhone to a tablet to watch your movies instead of switching your SIM card around to a bigger screen phone?

I tether from my Mom's unlocked GoPhone Lumia 640 all the time to tablets and other smartphones and my Chromebook and occasionally my big HP laptop.

Sent from my Wonderful LG Phoenix 2
    *After All, There Is Nothing Real Outside Our Perception Of Reality, Is There?*

Feedback Score
    I would hope I could tether but I don't know how. I do have an ipad btw.

Any advice on how I could make that happen, or if it's even possible?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyheathhay View Post
    I would hope I could tether but I don't know how. I do have an ipad btw.

Any advice on how I could make that happen, or if it's even possible?
    I'm not very familiar with iPhone but I'm sure that it is possible and probably pretty easy.

I'm sure that someone here will be able to tell you how to tether your iPhone to your tablet.

I'm more familiar with Windows Phone and Android.

Sent from my Wonderful LG Phoenix 2