Thread: Will I be sorry if I switch to Cricket?

Feedback Score

Will I be sorry if I switch to Cricket?

I have been using the $20 airvoice plan and am very happy with it. However, my 2 kids will need phones this fall and I could really use a little data-so thinking of changing to Cricket's groupshare. Has anyone had Cricket and know if there are any differences I might now want? Thank you!

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 6 , Sony Ericsson TM-506
    Carrier(s)
    Consumer Cellular , Airvoice Wireless
    Feedback Score
    You're much better off asking this question in the Cricket/AIO forum here. If you're thinking of going Cricket, the carrier you came from in immaterial.

About the only thing I would mention is that I've been very happy with AirVoice customer service for the times I've needed them and I know they have a reputation for better customer service than many MVNOs or prepaids. On the other hand, AV doesn't have stores, as Cricket and some other MVNOs do. All depends on the level of customer service you think you'll need.

Feedback Score
    I have moved 3 lines over to cricket in the past 4 months and use group discount. I have not noticed any differences in service quality and have never needed to call Cricket with the exception of setting up the first line. I have found that the provisioning of the line works much smoother with Cricket.

After you initiate the port with Cricket call Airvoice and have them approve/push the port out. If you don't it tends to sit on the Airvoice side for a while.

Device(s)
    iPhone 6+
    Feedback Score

Will I be sorry if I switch to Cricket?

You will love cricket over Airvoice. MMS and group texts work on iPhone on cricket, not on Airvoice. Cricket also have volte and wifi calling. 5 lines for $100 with 4gb data at 8mb speed is unbeatable.
    Get $25 credit by switching to Cricket Wireless! Then $250 by referring others! Same AT&T signal! Click here!