Thread: Any good Sprint employee want to help out customer who was done wrong?

Feedback Score

Angry Any good Sprint employee want to help out customer who was done wrong?

So, I signed up for 5 lines and purchased the LG G6. From the beginning it was a nightmare. Here is a copy of just some that has gone on. Now I find out that I can't even get a signal where I live. After I have bought and paid for the phones in full. Anyone who can help to factory unlock please contact me.

Over 7 hours spent trying to place an order for 3 LG G6 Phones and lines. The worst experience I have ever had with any phone company. And I have had quite a few. These are 2nd lines to have for emergency's. One to give to an employee, and extra for my husband because he is and Over The Road truck driver and another carrier is good to have when he is unable to get service with T-Mobile. You had a good deal so I thought I would make the move. Here is how I now feel.

Unbelievable. I have completely run out of the patients to call again. I have never experienced worse customer service representatives and sales people. Honestly, I only want to try your service and get a good phone.

The promotion is over at the end of the day. You need to honor it and get this fixed. I have pre approval and due to a computer glitch and then people glitch for over 5 hours I am unable to order. Not really sure what and why a simple order can not be placed.

Over 7 hours spent trying to place an order for 5 LG G6 Phones and lines.

Just now I called in again, got the same result as I got 4 hours ago, now I am on hold once again to go through this same lies and song and dance again. I also reached out to Facebook, knowing that T-Mobile has wonderful support there and on Twitter, as well as the business department will help you if the sourced out people on the front line can't speak English and help. Your business person was spiteful and hung up on me and deleted all of my information because now suddenly there is nothing there.

Finally I got Charley out of Nicaragua, he went above and beyond and was able to get the real story, unlike your people in higher positions. Charley's employee ID UP596604. He is a model employee and should be carefully watched and promoted. After he took my order and gave me my sprint account number XXXXXXXX I gave him three different credit cards that your systems wouldn't take. We also got Chase on the line to confirm that the funds were able to come out of my account and in fact had twice but your system was putting it right back in. I have attached the screen copies on three account. Your system did that 4 times, three different account.

Then a supervisor, Alfonso who told me he was not allowed to give out his ID, same thing that Lisa in Credit said, which is a lie. I was told once again to drive 60 miles to a store. It is now 4:05pm MST. I started at 7AM. Your company has single handedly ruined my fathers day. And once again, wants me to spend more time and drive to a store. That's 60 miles round trip. It's 118 degree's out and one of my tires looks a little bad. I'm not risking having a blow out especially when my entire day has already been so miserable I can't possibly imagine a worse experience.

And, as I stated, only after paying off all phones and having told corporate all along that I needed Domestic unlock which they said they would do due to all the issues, now they won't and I have no service in my area. This is wrong.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beachin View Post
    So, I signed up for 5 lines and purchased the LG G6. From the beginning it was a nightmare. Here is a copy of just some that has gone on. Now I find out that I can't even get a signal where I live. After I have bought and paid for the phones in full. Anyone who can help to factory unlock please contact me.

Over 7 hours spent trying to place an order for 3 LG G6 Phones and lines. The worst experience I have ever had with any phone company. And I have had quite a few. These are 2nd lines to have for emergency's. One to give to an employee, and extra for my husband because he is and Over The Road truck driver and another carrier is good to have when he is unable to get service with T-Mobile. You had a good deal so I thought I would make the move. Here is how I now feel.

Unbelievable. I have completely run out of the patients to call again. I have never experienced worse customer service representatives and sales people. Honestly, I only want to try your service and get a good phone.

The promotion is over at the end of the day. You need to honor it and get this fixed. I have pre approval and due to a computer glitch and then people glitch for over 5 hours I am unable to order. Not really sure what and why a simple order can not be placed.

Over 7 hours spent trying to place an order for 5 LG G6 Phones and lines.

Just now I called in again, got the same result as I got 4 hours ago, now I am on hold once again to go through this same lies and song and dance again. I also reached out to Facebook, knowing that T-Mobile has wonderful support there and on Twitter, as well as the business department will help you if the sourced out people on the front line can't speak English and help. Your business person was spiteful and hung up on me and deleted all of my information because now suddenly there is nothing there.

Finally I got Charley out of Nicaragua, he went above and beyond and was able to get the real story, unlike your people in higher positions. Charley's employee ID UP596604. He is a model employee and should be carefully watched and promoted. After he took my order and gave me my sprint account number XXXXXXXX I gave him three different credit cards that your systems wouldn't take. We also got Chase on the line to confirm that the funds were able to come out of my account and in fact had twice but your system was putting it right back in. I have attached the screen copies on three account. Your system did that 4 times, three different account.

Then a supervisor, Alfonso who told me he was not allowed to give out his ID, same thing that Lisa in Credit said, which is a lie. I was told once again to drive 60 miles to a store. It is now 4:05pm MST. I started at 7AM. Your company has single handedly ruined my fathers day. And once again, wants me to spend more time and drive to a store. That's 60 miles round trip. It's 118 degree's out and one of my tires looks a little bad. I'm not risking having a blow out especially when my entire day has already been so miserable I can't possibly imagine a worse experience.

And, as I stated, only after paying off all phones and having told corporate all along that I needed Domestic unlock which they said they would do due to all the issues, now they won't and I have no service in my area. This is wrong.
    If you discovered you didn't have service at your house and this was the deal breaker you have 14 days to return and cancel service without having to pay off all your phones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using HoFo mobile app

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by e.mote View Post
    >If you discovered you didn't have service at your house and this was the deal breaker you have 14 days to return and cancel service without having to pay off all your phones.

If OP did that, she wouldn't have G6s to sell on eBay, then she wouldn't have money to pay for her husbands' 7 teeth getting pulled...

She probably got the G6's for $90/ea from Sprint,

https://slickdeals.net/f/10259792-lg-g6-sprint-89-99

then turned around and flipping them for, what, $400? That's still $100 off list, and $310 profit (less 10% for eBay, so $279). $279 x 5 = $1395. Plenty enough to get her bad tire fixed.

Sounds like the scheme ran aground when OP got scammed by whatever unlocker she used to get the phones unlocked so they can be flipped. Kinda ironic. Now we get some sob story so she can unlock her loot. Good luck with that.

"Finally I got Charley out of Nicaragua, he went above and beyond and was able to get the real story, unlike your people in higher positions. Charley's employee ID UP596604. He is a model employee and should be carefully watched and promoted."

BTW, enjoyed these literary flourishes. Straight out of the Nigerian penpal writing class. Even down to the typos.
    Where in the OP did they discuss teeth being pulled? Is this another post from the same person a couple days ago with that story?

Sent from my SM-G950U using HoFo mobile app