Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: New Red Pocket Annual Plan 3GB ($21.25)

Feedback Score
    It's back and available again on Amazon!! I have a phone on the ebay annual plan that expires Aug 24th. Has anyone here had experience doing a renewal? My question is, if I buy the Amazon plan and I activate it with red pocket's easy refill, will the new plan start as soon as I activate it or will it start when my current plan expires next month? If I had to guess, I would guess it starts as soon as I activate.

Device(s)
    LG Phoenix 2
    Carrier(s)
    FreedomPop
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MRothaus View Post
    It's back and available again on Amazon!! I have a phone on the ebay annual plan that expires Aug 24th. Has anyone here had experience doing a renewal? My question is, if I buy the Amazon plan and I activate it with red pocket's easy refill, will the new plan start as soon as I activate it or will it start when my current plan expires next month? If I had to guess, I would guess it starts as soon as I activate.
    I figured it would be back. A few weeks ago, when I was considering buying a Blu R1 Plus, the same thing happened. It became unavailable while under review, but then it became available again in a few days.

Use the Red Pocket online chat to verify, but it should "stack". When you verify, please let us know what they tell you.

Feedback Score
    Online chat says it will start immediately because it is a different plan then the one I'm currently on. To be safe, I'll activate it within a day or two before my current plan expires.

Feedback Score
    I'm in. I manage 10 lines - mostly for those in our church who need to save money on cell service. The accounts are scattered between PagePlus, Red Pocket, Boom, and Verizon. I've always been frugal with my own service using PagePlus standard plans for two flashed Boost Moto G's and an LG Fuel. I recently upgraded to a Moto G4 Plus on an Essentials plan with Red Pocket. Service has been great on RP. This is my move into the modern world. I will finally have cell data on my phone - not just WiFi! Glad to see that the plan came back on Amazon. Using the Amazon Rewards card, the price is effectively $20.19 / month. Hard to beat!

Device(s)
    2 iPhones are better than one. Twice the fun. Ask anyone.
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This is a pretty cool deal. I have my in laws on Red Pocket on the 1gb yearly plan pretty happy with it. I would consider it for my family if we had a problem with kids burning up the family allotment of data on Total Wireless but we don't. They have been pretty good about being respectful of the rest of the family and using data off wifi. It would be a pretty close wash on our 5 phones and I have to prepay for a year.

Device(s)
    Nexus 5
    Carrier(s)
    Red Pocket GSMA
    Feedback Score
    I've been on the H2O wireless $30/27 plan since 2014. My wife and I are light data users, but when H2O went from 500MB to 3GB with their promo, it was nice to not worry about using more data. We are cheapskates, and $27/month looked good. But when I found out about this Red Pocket Plan with 3GB for about 6 bucks less/month, I was all in and ordered it today on Amazon. On a related note, I signed up for the 4G Community hotspot on the Sprint Network for a cheap annual price a few months ago and I don't regret it at all. There is no question I need some form of internet and phone, so if cheap enough I have no problem with prepay.

One question, I have found no info in my search. H2O has a speed cap of 8 Mb/sec., does RP have a speed cap on the first 3GB? If it matters, we will be using the AT&T SIM.

Mark

Feedback Score
    does red pocket allow you to tether?
    edit: from this topic someone mentioned that tethering is only allowed on the Tmobile network. Oh well

Feedback Score
    Related question. Cashback sites are finicky about Amazon.

Does anyone know of a Cashback site that will pay on THIS SPECIFIC purchase from AMAZON?
    As a US citizen I have the right to criticize my government. My thanks for this is endless in magnitude. I fear fascism is here in the US. [fascism: government led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition & criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., & emphasizing an aggressive nationalism & often racism]

Red Pocket (AT&T) $255yr UTnT 3GB
    AirVoice (AT&T) $20mo UTnT 50MB
    T-Mo Gold Rewards $10yr exp ext
    Tello (Sprint) $5 1+call/3mo=no exp x2

Feedback Score
    After years of spending $90-120 on a single line cellphone, $30 is my new ceiling, I refuse to be without real minutes and texts, what's that saying about a penny foolish?

Sent from my R1 HD using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Related question. Cashback sites are finicky about Amazon.

Does anyone know of a Cashback site that will pay on THIS SPECIFIC purchase from AMAZON?
    which site? which offer? some of them have fine print, and you can't use ad blockers and must follow other conditions

Device(s)
    Le Pro3 / Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Tempting. I see they also have a 180 day plan for $153.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    which site? which offer? some of them have fine print, and you can't use ad blockers and must follow other conditions
    I am asking a question.

Afaik all the CB sites have very few AMZ categories that are eligible for CB for shopping at AMZ.

So does anyone know of a Cashback site that will pay on THIS SPECIFIC purchase from AMAZON?????

Device(s)
    Le Pro3 / Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    A poster on Reddit is saying MMS on Red Pocket does not work with iPhones because they haven't paid Apple's ransom to get certified. Android is fine.

Device(s)
    LG Ultimate 2 L41C, HTC Evo 4G, Photon Mifi
    Carrier(s)
    Pageplus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Have had the gf phone on the eBay 1 gig plan with good results. The only issue was the 1 gig data limit and the throttle at 500mb.

Going to upgrade my mom to this plan.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Ended up buying with a cashback cc.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast