Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: New Red Pocket Annual Plan 3GB ($21.25)

Feedback Score
    for people who ordered from amazon, did the sim come packaged in a box or envelope?

Feedback Score
    Well padded envelope inside of a larger well padded envelope. We use the smallest (read: cheapest) PO Box available at our local Post Office and they managed to fold it so it would bit. All three sim cards were undamaged.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by southsound View Post
    Well padded envelope inside of a larger well padded envelope. We use the smallest (read: cheapest) PO Box available at our local Post Office and they managed to fold it so it would bit. All three sim cards were undamaged.
    I hate when the post office shatters my glass screen protectors.

Sent from my R1 HD using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    I hate when the post office shatters my glass screen protectors.

Sent from my R1 HD using HoFo mobile app
    Our post office accepts UPS and FedEx shipments - we just use the street address of the PO and the box number becomes our unit number. I recently ordered some 18" x 5" 3/16 steel plates to help in mounting bucket seats in my Ford Ranger. The box weighed nearly 20 pounds. This time they didn't try to fold it - but I had to warn the counter person that it was heavy so it didn't get dropped on a foot.

Device(s)
    Le Pro3 / Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Any comments from current/previous AT&T customers about how Red Pocket compares as to speed & latency?

Feedback Score
    Just an FYI.. I've been on this Red Pocket plan for 2 weeks. Used 1.2gb of data, according to my phone. Checked on Red Pocket's web site and it says I have 1.799 High Speed data left. So data usage on Red Pocket, seems to match my phone's log.

Feedback Score
    Anybody have the Verizon service on an iPhone? Does visual voicemail work? What does the network indicator say? Red Pocket or Verizon?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    So as someone with a phone that will work with any carrier, which should I choose if I setup RedPocket? Verizon? Anyone other than Sprint?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clocks11 View Post
    So as someone with a phone that will work with any carrier, which should I choose if I setup RedPocket? Verizon? Anyone other than Sprint?
    impossible to answer b/c it is based on your location and what your coverage is link in the area

Device(s)
    Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O (AT&T), Red Pocket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by clocks11 View Post
    I would personally choose AT&T or T-Mobile since either allows simultaneous voice & data. That is if either of them works well where you live, work & travel.

You lose internet with Verizon or Sprint during voice calls.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade00 View Post
    Anybody have the Verizon service on an iPhone? Does visual voicemail work? What does the network indicator say? Red Pocket or Verizon?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    On my wife's Red Pocket Verizon iPhone 6 the network says Verizon and visual voicemail DOES NOT work. Happy with the service so far after more than 2 months of a 12 month plan.

FYI,
    Bill

Device(s)
    HTC MyTouch 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Rules View Post
    I would personally choose AT&T or T-Mobile since either allows simultaneous voice & data. That is if either of them works well where you live, work & travel.

You lose internet with Verizon or Sprint during voice calls.
    Supposedly if you switch over to LTE/VoLTE on Verizon, you can also do simultaneous voice+data. The Verizon network will be just LTE in less than 2 years anyways. Not all phones support VoLTE now, but at least iPhones do.

Feedback Score
    Just saw this thread. Anyone coming from PagePlus to Red Pocket and having success using a Verizon branded phone that has never been on postpaid? My Note 5 (Verizon) can't get data on Red Pocket. We're tried everything and now Red Pocket wants me to do a factory reset but I really would rather not go that drastic unless it would for sure help. I feel like they are just running out of things to try so suggest that as a last resort even though it probably won't help.

Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    impossible to answer b/c it is based on your location and what your coverage is link in the area
    I live a bit outside Chicago, so basically all the services seem ok. Do any of the services on Red Pocket, throttle, or pose other limitations I should know about. Or pros/cons, etc. Otherwise I'd be tempted to try Verizon.

Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
    Just saw this thread. Anyone coming from PagePlus to Red Pocket and having success using a Verizon branded phone that has never been on postpaid? My Note 5 (Verizon) can't get data on Red Pocket. We're tried everything and now Red Pocket wants me to do a factory reset but I really would rather not go that drastic unless it would for sure help. I feel like they are just running out of things to try so suggest that as a last resort even though it probably won't help.
    Try going to, Settings, More Networks, Mobile Networks, Network Mode, and toggling Preferred Network Mode between "Global" and "LTE/CDMA", changing and rebooting the phone after each change, but eventually leaving it on LTE/CDMA. Hopefully, that will fill in the required APN settings for your phone, allowing data to work.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast