Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 267

Thread: New Red Pocket Annual Plan 3GB ($21.25)

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    809
    Feedback Score
    0
    for people who ordered from amazon, did the sim come packaged in a box or envelope?

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    113
    Feedback Score
    0
    Well padded envelope inside of a larger well padded envelope. We use the smallest (read: cheapest) PO Box available at our local Post Office and they managed to fold it so it would bit. All three sim cards were undamaged.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    1,350
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by southsound View Post
    Well padded envelope inside of a larger well padded envelope. We use the smallest (read: cheapest) PO Box available at our local Post Office and they managed to fold it so it would bit. All three sim cards were undamaged.
    I hate when the post office shatters my glass screen protectors.

    Sent from my R1 HD using HoFo mobile app

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    113
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sharp99 View Post
    I hate when the post office shatters my glass screen protectors.

    Sent from my R1 HD using HoFo mobile app
    Our post office accepts UPS and FedEx shipments - we just use the street address of the PO and the box number becomes our unit number. I recently ordered some 18" x 5" 3/16 steel plates to help in mounting bucket seats in my Ford Ranger. The box weighed nearly 20 pounds. This time they didn't try to fold it - but I had to warn the counter person that it was heavy so it didn't get dropped on a foot.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,338
    Device(s)
    Le Pro3 / Note 4
    Carrier(s)
    MintSIM/Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    0
    Any comments from current/previous AT&T customers about how Red Pocket compares as to speed & latency?

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    109
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just an FYI.. I've been on this Red Pocket plan for 2 weeks. Used 1.2gb of data, according to my phone. Checked on Red Pocket's web site and it says I have 1.799 High Speed data left. So data usage on Red Pocket, seems to match my phone's log.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    602
    Feedback Score
    0
    Anybody have the Verizon service on an iPhone? Does visual voicemail work? What does the network indicator say? Red Pocket or Verizon?

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    738
    Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    0
    So as someone with a phone that will work with any carrier, which should I choose if I setup RedPocket? Verizon? Anyone other than Sprint?

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    809
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clocks11 View Post
    So as someone with a phone that will work with any carrier, which should I choose if I setup RedPocket? Verizon? Anyone other than Sprint?
    impossible to answer b/c it is based on your location and what your coverage is link in the area

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Chantilly, VA
    Posts
    330
    Device(s)
    Moto G4 Play
    Carrier(s)
    H2O (AT&T), Red Pocket (AT&T)
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by clocks11 View Post
    So as someone with a phone that will work with any carrier, which should I choose if I setup RedPocket? Verizon? Anyone other than Sprint?
    I would personally choose AT&T or T-Mobile since either allows simultaneous voice & data. That is if either of them works well where you live, work & travel.

    You lose internet with Verizon or Sprint during voice calls.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    86
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shade00 View Post
    Anybody have the Verizon service on an iPhone? Does visual voicemail work? What does the network indicator say? Red Pocket or Verizon?

    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using HoFo mobile app
    On my wife's Red Pocket Verizon iPhone 6 the network says Verizon and visual voicemail DOES NOT work. Happy with the service so far after more than 2 months of a 12 month plan.

    FYI,
    Bill

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    3,668
    Device(s)
    HTC MyTouch 3G
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint PCS
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Rules View Post
    I would personally choose AT&T or T-Mobile since either allows simultaneous voice & data. That is if either of them works well where you live, work & travel.

    You lose internet with Verizon or Sprint during voice calls.
    Supposedly if you switch over to LTE/VoLTE on Verizon, you can also do simultaneous voice+data. The Verizon network will be just LTE in less than 2 years anyways. Not all phones support VoLTE now, but at least iPhones do.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    599
    Feedback Score
    0
    Just saw this thread. Anyone coming from PagePlus to Red Pocket and having success using a Verizon branded phone that has never been on postpaid? My Note 5 (Verizon) can't get data on Red Pocket. We're tried everything and now Red Pocket wants me to do a factory reset but I really would rather not go that drastic unless it would for sure help. I feel like they are just running out of things to try so suggest that as a last resort even though it probably won't help.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    738
    Device(s)
    Android
    Carrier(s)
    PTel
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Qt0 View Post
    impossible to answer b/c it is based on your location and what your coverage is link in the area
    I live a bit outside Chicago, so basically all the services seem ok. Do any of the services on Red Pocket, throttle, or pose other limitations I should know about. Or pros/cons, etc. Otherwise I'd be tempted to try Verizon.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    788
    Carrier(s)
    TracFone
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
    Just saw this thread. Anyone coming from PagePlus to Red Pocket and having success using a Verizon branded phone that has never been on postpaid? My Note 5 (Verizon) can't get data on Red Pocket. We're tried everything and now Red Pocket wants me to do a factory reset but I really would rather not go that drastic unless it would for sure help. I feel like they are just running out of things to try so suggest that as a last resort even though it probably won't help.
    Try going to, Settings, More Networks, Mobile Networks, Network Mode, and toggling Preferred Network Mode between "Global" and "LTE/CDMA", changing and rebooting the phone after each change, but eventually leaving it on LTE/CDMA. Hopefully, that will fill in the required APN settings for your phone, allowing data to work.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Cricket vs Red Pocket $25 new plan.
    By blacksurfer in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 07:51 PM
  2. red pocket - ebay plan issues
    By kansanian in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2015, 08:44 AM
  3. red pocket $10 plan cannot check balance?
    By nobar in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-14-2015, 02:00 PM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:46 PM
  5. Red Pocket $30 Plan Change
    By sillyshyguyme in forum General Prepaid discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 09:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks