Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast

Thread: New Red Pocket Annual Plan 3GB ($21.25)

Feedback Score
    I wonder how many of these they've sold. They are making a big push for new customers so I hope they don't overload their system. On second thought does an MVNO actually own any equipment?

Feedback Score
    Now thats a good ?

Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz1 View Post
    That's what happened before when it went OOS. When it came back, there was shipping for a short period of time. Then it went back to free shipping. Strange...
    This means that Red Pocket is shipping the product directly. When there is a big PRIME symbol that means Amazon is shipping it themselves (means they are storing the product too.) What red pocket seems to be doing is having Amazon fulfill orders on Red Pocket's behalf and when Amazon runs out of product, Red Pocket needs to send them more. In the mean time Red Pocket ships orders while Amazon is probably being sent more product. Seems like Red Pocket is not managing inventory levels very well with Amazon.

I helped a store do some online selling on Amazon and sellers know how much inventory Amazon has left. They call this Amazon fulfilment for people that don't know. It is a way for third party sellers to offer 2 day shipping at lower rates (because amazon has massive shipping contracts).

Feedback Score
    I just subscribed to this plan yesterday .. when I look at my refill page, I see this:

Your Red Pocket Account:
    xxxxxxxxxx
    AutoRenew 540.00
    Auto-Refill: Not Active
    Sign-up for auto refill now!
    Check Your Account Status
    Check Your Order History
    Check Your International Calling History

can anyone with this plan verify what it says for their 'auto renewal' rate?

Also - for those with GSMT - can you do me a favor and text "GETINFO" to 7039 (per this page: https://help.goredpocket.com/hc/en-u...codes-for-GSMT)

it is showing I have a ~$600 balance!!! although i cannot verify this anywhere else on their webpage.

Thanks!

Device(s)
    Moto X 2013
    Carrier(s)
    Page Plus, Red Pocket
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorbonez View Post
    I just subscribed to this plan yesterday .. when I look at my refill page, I see this:

Your Red Pocket Account:
    xxxxxxxxxx
    AutoRenew 540.00
    Check Your Order History
    This looks like it would cost $540 to renew the same plan? That goes against what they say in an answer to a question on the Amazon page. They claim it will renew at the $255 rate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorbonez View Post

Your Red Pocket Account:
    xxxxxxxxxx
    AutoRenew 540.00
    Check Your Order History

can anyone with this plan verify what it says for their 'auto renewal' rate?

Also - for those with GSMT - can you do me a favor and text "GETINFO" to 7039 (per this page: https://help.goredpocket.com/hc/en-u...codes-for-GSMT)

it is showing I have a ~$600 balance!!! although i cannot verify this anywhere else on their webpage.

Thanks!
    It shouldn't show that. What happens when you login here: https://my.redpocketmobile.com/

Feedback Score
    BTW.. I'm pretty annoyed with this plan. Wish I hadn't paid for a year. I have 3 lines now and am totally regretting it.

The yearly plan is really a monthly plan that auto-renews every month. Well, when that renewal time happens, you lose service. It has happened on all 3 of our lines. Last night it happened when I had an urgent situation and was trying to contact my son. No data, No sms and no voice. Tried rebooting my phone etc. It lasted for about an hour.

Luckily I found someone who let me borrow their phone. I emailed RP, chatted with them and talked to them on the phone. So far....all they can tell me is that "It's a Glitch".

Device(s)
    Nokia E71, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6S Plus
    Carrier(s)
    StraightTalk
    Feedback Score
    Sorry to hear about what happened, but am glad you took the time to post it here because I was giving this yearly plan some serious thought. Now I'm going to have to rethink it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman1 View Post
    BTW.. I'm pretty annoyed with this plan. Wish I hadn't paid for a year. I have 3 lines now and am totally regretting it.

The yearly plan is really a monthly plan that auto-renews every month. Well, when that renewal time happens, you lose service. It has happened on all 3 of our lines. Last night it happened when I had an urgent situation and was trying to contact my son. No data, No sms and no voice. Tried rebooting my phone etc. It lasted for about an hour.

Luckily I found someone who let me borrow their phone. I emailed RP, chatted with them and talked to them on the phone. So far....all they can tell me is that "It's a Glitch".
    That reminds me of the post "Red pocket account suspended, then suspended again at cycle date" here on this forum (can't post links here yet).

My first cycle renew hasn't hit yet, so I don't know but this is alarming. Did your service come back to normal after an hour, though?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman1 View Post
    It shouldn't show that. What happens when you login here: https://my.redpocketmobile.com/
    Account Status:
    Active
    Account Plan:
    Annual 3GB Plan
    Plan Expiration Date :
    November 3rd, 2017
    Available Voice Minutes:
    Unlimited
    Available Text Messages:
    Unlimited
    Available High Speed Data (MB):

Feedback Score
    which carrier are you on? (ie: gsmt, gsma, sprint, verizon?)

is this a wide spread problem? do you consistently lose service on all 3 lines?

Feedback Score
    I have 3 lines on RP. Their "dashboard" is a mess. You cannot have multiple lines under one account, so I have to use multiple emails for each kids account and hubby's account.. none of the lines will auto-renew and I have to call them monthly to reset the lines. It is a MAJOR pain. Customer service just tells me to set up auto-renewal, which I do, every..single..month!!! They have a long way to go with their dashboard feature, and every single time I try to log in it states "account not found". Really frustrating, and it's a shame because they have awesome prices. All the phones are Verizon iPhones, if that helps any.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjayz View Post
    I have 3 lines on RP. Their "dashboard" is a mess. You cannot have multiple lines under one account, so I have to use multiple emails for each kids account and hubby's account.. none of the lines will auto-renew and I have to call them monthly to reset the lines. It is a MAJOR pain. Customer service just tells me to set up auto-renewal, which I do, every..single..month!!! They have a long way to go with their dashboard feature, and every single time I try to log in it states "account not found". Really frustrating, and it's a shame because they have awesome prices. All the phones are Verizon iPhones, if that helps any.

Sorry that you are having problems but I have had the opposite experience. I have a total of 5 lines on Red Pocket. I manage a total of 10 lines for family and church members. Most were on PagePlus at one time. One is currently on Boom, one on Verizon PP, five on Red Pocket and the remaining ones are going to be moved to Red Pocket from PagePlus as plans renew and users upgrade phones to 4G. Only Verizon works consistently in our rural area so all phones are using this carrier. Using their my.redpocketmobile.com portal, I can even give out links so users can check their usage without seeing what others are doing.

I ported the lines from a variety of accounts and account names. All are currently under my name and control - and all of the Red Pocket lines appear on the same login screen and purchases are made using a single email address. One of the lines is the $255 Amazon 3GB annual plan, one is the $15 Essentials (1000 / 1000 / 1000) plan and the others are on the $10 Essentials (500 / 500 / 500) plan. I have NOT had service interruptions and support is always courteous although sometimes the wait for a chat operator runs to 7-10 minutes. Porting (when I don't make a mistake on entering information) usually is less than an hour.

And to answer the obvious question, No, I am not an employee of any MVNO or dealer but love helping others save money on reliable cell service. I make no money on it but consider it a ministry.

Feedback Score
    southsound, I have asked 5 different RP customer service peeps, 2 on the phone and 3 on chat, how to get all my lines under one account. They all told me each line must have a separate email account. I cannot get them under one account for the life of me. Did this automatically happen for you, or did you have to set them up under one account? I wish I could figure it out becasue it makes it near impossible to see what's going on with all my lines. Never mind the lines never auto-renewing.

Feedback Score
    When I set each line up, I purchased sim package or activation using my email and was logged into goredpocket.com. This is still the portal I use when adding news lines. After activation, I went to my.redpocketmobile.com and created an account for each using the phone number as the account. Chrome keeps all of the accounts as drop down choices and I have the passwords saved in Chrome. Each account shows up separately but all I have to do to navigate is log off of one and the drop down shows up again. I can select the next account and because Chrome is saving the passwords, it is just a matter of one click to see the new information. Since I am able to share the my.redpocketmobile.com url with the actual users, they log in using their phone number and the password I give them. I think almost all MVNOs require separate accounts if they are not "family" plans but this situation gives you options like I mentioned above. Hopefully this will help you as well.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast